Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' timestamp='1336589377' post='2429187']
I don't like any of them. Now this on the other hand:
[url="http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/laser-cut-wood-room-divider-screen-by-ronmacken-on-etsy"]http://www.kaboodle....nmacken-on-etsy[/url]

[url="http://www.lightwavelaser.com/wall-art.htm"]http://www.lightwave...om/wall-art.htm[/url]
[/quote]

That's that kind of stuff one should make with a laser cutter. Something, ya know, WORTHY of having been made with one.

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='arfink' timestamp='1336589572' post='2429189']
That's that kind of stuff one should make with a laser cutter. Something, ya know, WORTHY of having been made with one.
[/quote]

EXACTLY !!! :) or maybe something from the book of Kells, or St Francis etc.

Posted (edited)

Arfink, I thought of you today when I read this article:



[CODE]http://www.wired.com/design/2012/05/danger-amesome/[/CODE]

To obtain the correct link, please make the appropriate change to the last word to undo the mischief caused by the
[color=#FF0000] f i l t e r.[/color]

Edited by Innocent
Posted

[img]http://www.jenoptik.com/en-laser-machines-laser-cutting-metal/$file/LM-laser-machines-automotive-laser-cutting-3d-metal-component.jpg[/img]

Posted

That's a very very expensive laser Papist. :)

Posted

A little teaser of some of my laser cutting design work:

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-fIgGN6s9XK8/T7lDgQDh0RI/AAAAAAAABvA/-j3J2EQ51HA/s800/teaser%2520pistol.png[/img]

Rubber band gun.

Also, the name of my little venture will likely be something like "Bunnibox Design."

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

$700 left to pay for the lazaaarrrrrr. I think that might be a doable kickstarter project...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...