An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Best Cat Food Taste Test ....

cmaD2006

That is 'salmon' catfood... you did say you liked salmon, right? However, I do agree... you aren't a cat, and we need to fix you (and everyone else) good PEOPLE food! You can share my mom's cat's corn chips if you like those... she liked people corn chips. She was a good and faithful catolic... and I am sure she would share with you.

I am a fine cook... and I am not offering catfood pate to you (although I have heard of a few people who did it to those who were most 'beloved')

MIKolbe, sammiches (salmon and otherwise) aren't my specialty, so I'd suggest you keep Shea happy so you don't run out of those....

My mom's cat also LOVED broccoli.... with a little bit of butter. Held it down & gnawed it like a bone..... we gave it to her as a joke when she was begging for it... but she loved it! Go figure!

i make brocolli by cutting it into florettes, drizzling it in olive oil, thinnly slicing garlic and placing about 6-8 slices on/about each florette..sprinkle with kosher salt and throw it in a really hot oven for about 10 minutes (450-ish/425ish)

it gets a little crispy..but REALLLLLLLLLY good.. the garlic melts like butter. LIKE BUTTA!

When you get to heaven, be sure and look up my mom's cat, Kathy -- she would LOVE to make your acquaintance!

That sounds wonderful - we do most of our veges like that, but use olive oil... yum.

However.. MIKolbe, you and I have hijacked this thread. Oops?! :hijack:

OK, then I guess you can enjoy the cat food, since human rules don't apply to you. Excellent... glad you're provided for. :child:

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335807092' post='2425230']
i make brocolli by cutting it into florettes, drizzling it in olive oil, thinnly slicing garlic and placing about 6-8 slices on/about each florette..sprinkle with kosher salt and throw it in a really hot oven for about 10 minutes (450-ish/425ish)

it gets a little crispy..but REALLLLLLLLLY good.. the garlic melts like butter. LIKE BUTTA!
[/quote]

That makes it ineligible for cat food -- unless I want to poison the cat! :evil:

Garlic is a NO-NO for cats.

Finally -- if you're going to hijack my thread, the least you can do is prop it! Geeeeeez, what a Scrouge :P

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1335832805' post='2425443']
no seas asi como 'props'
[/quote]

Que malo sos. :P