Lil'Monster Posted May 26, 2012 Author Posted May 26, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1337979946' post='2434817'] you guys need a new cookie. [/quote] Are you suggesting that Oreo and I should get married and have cookies...I mean babies?
Lil Red Posted May 27, 2012 Posted May 27, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1338000547' post='2434981'] Are you suggesting that Oreo and I should get married and have cookies...I mean babies? [/quote] what the what did i stumble into?
Lisa Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 Hey mon, PM me! I want to hear all about the retreat. Also, your brother is in my prayers!!!
i<3franciscans Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1338000547' post='2434981'] Are you suggesting that Oreo and I should get married and have cookies...I mean babies? [/quote] Unless your a sister. loving you and your avvesome chickens.
Oremoose Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1338000547' post='2434981'] Are you suggesting that Oreo and I should get married and have cookies...I mean babies? [/quote] [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338084289' post='2435360'] what the what did i stumble into? [/quote] You and me both Red....
Lisa Posted May 29, 2012 Posted May 29, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1338084289' post='2435360'] what the what did i stumble into? [/quote] A dark and scary part of the internet that is only spoken of in hushed tones and whispers.
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 One can find ANYTHING on the internet.... [url="http://www.qisforquilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicken-nun1.jpg"][img]http://www.qisforquilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicken-nun1.jpg[/img][/url]
Lil'Monster Posted May 30, 2012 Author Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1338350470' post='2437639'] One can find ANYTHING on the internet.... [url="http://www.qisforquilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicken-nun1.jpg"][img]http://www.qisforquilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/chicken-nun1.jpg[/img][/url] [/quote]
AnneLine Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 Hey, I know the colors are wrong, but how many chicken nuns have YOU seen. They is courageous women!
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 it looks like a vodoo doll, stick any pins in there and i will bi-locate haunt style and kick yo kaboose. lol
Oremoose Posted May 30, 2012 Posted May 30, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1338307621' post='2437121'] I know something you don't, Oreo! [/quote] Ya I know...you girls always know more then me...
Lil'Monster Posted June 2, 2012 Author Posted June 2, 2012 [quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1338560622' post='2439305'] How many chickens do you have? [/quote] About 40
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now