Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 Onerock! I'm sorry, dUSt, please take me back! lol As admin of Flyfree, I now declare it open again... It's good to get things back. That is all.
Iacobus Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 Did some of my APUSH. Went to FFMF but they they just weren't phatmass. Went to the Yahoo group a bit. Checked my email like a feind. Sleep, chatted. But that all ended today when the little MSN Messenger Email thing said [quote]You have recived new mail from: PhatMass Phourm.[/quote] And than I screamed! hehe.
HomeTeamFamily Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 lots of checking away messages i honestly did not do anything on the internet aside from chat.....i posted a bit in our churches message board and checked email but most of it was just chatting
the_rev Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 Catholic.org forums, One Rock, and Fly Free And I just couldn't get into it like I have at Phatmass! Phatmass will and always be number uno!
immaculata Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 A little bit of Onerock, but not much, I promise!!!
cmotherofpirl Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I went to flyfree and it crashed, then onerock and nobody was ever there, so I got really annoyed and cut down 50+ plus trees to take out my frustrations. I spent 3 days recovering and now PM is back. And how was your hiatus?
theculturewarrior Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I went to Bro. Adam's forum, which was nice. But I checked back at phatmass every 5 minutes (or more!)
immaculata Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 Onerock doesn't stimulate my intellect like phatmass does.
Fiat_Voluntas_Tua Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I actually just spent the whole time weeping...no i spent time with my family, Jesus, and friends... Pax et Agape per Mariam, Andy
Katholikos Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I confess I posted at flyfree before and during our break-up, dUSt. But so did you, so I didn't think you'd mind . Snicker (from flyfree): Phatmass bit the dUSt. And then flyfree crashed.
cantstopdancin9 Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 cheat! what! I didn't do it! I swear! Don't take the tacos, so very tasty and good for you, and cake away from me!
Carrie Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 I caught up on weeks of homework that I had left to the wayside.
Quietfire Posted May 15, 2004 Posted May 15, 2004 (edited) Oh boy, I have missed everyone. I went to Flyfree, then it crashed, as we all know. Then I started emailing folks, just so they wouldnt forget me. ha,ha. Talked to my dad for over an hour so he could tell me about the mattress he's getting (this took an hour- i kid you not) Spoke to some friends ...touched base. Praying, reading the scriptures, praying. working, sleeping. Oh, did you want a day to day discription dUSt? Hey, saw your pic with your daughter. Cutey-pie. (your daughter) oh ok, you're a cutie too. Did I win a taco? PEACE hey! whats that symbol below my name....warn 0% I a scared!!!!! Edited May 15, 2004 by Quietfire
prov31girl Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='May 15 2004, 01:04 AM'] Ok, I don't hate you, but I AM jealous. lol Not as jealous as I am of Marielapin and Bullnachinashop, though, they live like 20 minutes from beautiful FL beaches. Or those Texans who are like an hour away from Galveston (and other Gulf beaches). I'm stuck in Ohio with a stinky river. lol I love the beach. *sniffle* [/quote] I can most definitely relate to ya, but I could always go chill at the moat just outside the quad.
voiciblanche Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 Well, I checked back here like 35 times to see if it was open again. Made my own country. Posted on Flyfree and Remnant forums. Played some old computer games from way-back-when.
Ellenita Posted May 16, 2004 Posted May 16, 2004 I went to Fatima! I didn't even know Phatmass was down until I came back and saw that the same threads were still on page one....I thought I was going to have to scroll through 10 pages to catch up on everything!! Dust, you're doing a wonderful job.......
Lil Red Posted May 17, 2004 Posted May 17, 2004 i was at a conference in Spokane, so i didn't have time to post anyway!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now