An Old School Catholic Message Board

Carmelite Solemn Profession And Veiling

Aineiora

+ Praise be Jesus Christ+
Please pray for my daughter (and all who are traveling to witness the event) as she prepares to make her Solemn Profession on Ascension Thursday. Also, could you add in some additional prayers for her grandmother who can no longer attend as she suffered a heart attack and open heart surgery last week.
Thank you and God Bless!

Mary's Margaret

Your daughter's Solemn Profession is also your offering of your love for your daughter to our Lord. What a beautiful feast for both celebrations. Prayers for your daughter, her community, your family and her grandmother. Lord be praised!

[color=#0000ff][size=5]Aineiora, of course we are going to pray for all of you. For you, your beautiful daughter (by the way CONGRATULATIONS!!! it is an amesome sacrifice of you both to God.) I am proud of your girl for giving herself to the One that is worth it all!!!. God bless you all that are travelig to be a part of this amesome celebration and to the Grandmother, may Jesus strenghten her and keep her, as well as she acompanies in the spirit. God bless you all.[/size][/color]

Chiquitunga

Very wonderful to hear! Congratulations! I remember the thread from way back on your daughter's entrance! May 17th, which is Ascension Thursday this year, is also the day St. Therese was canonized in 1925, [url="http://saints.sqpn.com/stt02003.htm"]http://saints.sqpn.com/stt02003.htm[/url]

Prayers for your daughter and her grandmother! :pray:

Thank you for all your prayers! We have arrived safely and are in the final prep stages before the ceremony tomorrow. We are so blessed to be here!

God bless,
Aineiora

My prayers are for you all today as your daughter makes her Solemn Profession and paricularly for her grandmother at this time.

Prayers! If it is permitted, we would love pictures, but we understand if you cannot post....

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1337286659' post='2431823']
Prayers! If it is permitted, we would love pictures, but we understand if you cannot post....
[/quote]

Thank you for all your prayers! The Mass and Veiling were so beautiful and she was just beaming. Sorry, no pictures, poeting photos of the nuns is never permitted, but the images of the day are burned in my heart.

God Bless,
Aineiora