Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Chrysophylax
Posted

I currently have a lot of things that I am worrying about, and I am having trouble focusing on what I have to do right now. I have a lot of work to get done before the end of the month. I also have things to read and presentations to prepare for an event in the summer, I'm trying to get a job, I need to settle things for college, and I am trying not to get worried about everything. I also have a few other intentions. Please say a prayer for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...