Theologian in Training Posted May 20, 2004 Posted May 20, 2004 [url="http://www.dvdfanatic.com/news.php?id=0405101"]DVD Fanatic[/url] God Bless
azaelia Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='DemonSlayer' date='May 19 2004, 03:53 AM'] That happens in The Last Temptation of Christ, where Jesus comes down from the cross and marries Mary Magdalene and earlier supposedly is seen enjoying watching her "working". :angry: [/quote] Grr, I hate that. :angry: Stupid Scorcese...Rah. I need this movie on DVD, now. Because I am addicted. I've seen it 5 times in the theaters. I'll probably watch it every single day for the rest of my life on DVD. Every. Single. Day.
Livin_the_MASS Posted May 21, 2004 Author Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Theologian in Training' date='May 20 2004, 06:37 PM'] [url="http://www.dvdfanatic.com/news.php?id=0405101"]DVD Fanatic[/url] God Bless [/quote] Thanx Theo.! I glanced at the link I didn't see anything I might of missed it but please tell me they plan on keeping the subtitles I liked them!
Theologian in Training Posted May 22, 2004 Posted May 22, 2004 [quote name='Jason' date='May 21 2004, 05:30 PM'] Thanx Theo.! I glanced at the link I didn't see anything I might of missed it but please tell me they plan on keeping the subtitles I liked them! [/quote] Yes, they are keeping the English subtitles and also seem to be adding Spanish [url="http://www.comingsoon.net/news.php?id=4640"]Coming Soon[/url] God Bless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now