An Old School Catholic Message Board

(okay...so Here's My Little Countdown.)

IamMyBeloveds

Chiquitunga

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' timestamp='1337824029' post='2434184']The second time around, it is a quiet serenity and a peaceful acceptance of God's will. It's been a challenging yet beautiful journey. I am at peace in HIM and I cannot wait to go HOME! :love: God bless you all! Thank you for the prayers!!
[/quote]
This is beautiful .. Thank you for sharing your story and journey to religious life with us! You are a source of hope especially for us who have been in and out already too. God bless you and prayers! :pray:

Strictlyinkblot

Next week! How wonderful. I'm a little jealous I must admit. I can't wait to start my own countdown thread

So exciting, Sister! We will be praying for you.

If you want to stay connected with us through me, feel free to let me know by PM (or on here) and I will try to write occasionally and/or share info from you with the PMers, since you have indicated you probably won't be able to continue posting. I'm happy to do this for entering (and re-entering!) phatmassers, since unless God has a BIG surprise for me, I'm not going anywhere.....

Blessings,

AnneLine

IamMyBeloveds

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1339372457' post='2443266']
So exciting, Sister! We will be praying for you.

If you want to stay connected with us through me, feel free to let me know by PM (or on here) and I will try to write occasionally and/or share info from you with the PMers, since you have indicated you probably won't be able to continue posting. I'm happy to do this for entering (and re-entering!) phatmassers, since unless God has a BIG surprise for me, I'm not going anywhere.....

Blessings,

AnneLine
[/quote]

Thank you AnneLine! That is sweet of you to think of that. I will actually be having MaterMisericordiae keep updates up and going, as she offered this before to me. I so appreciate that people care so much and that most importantly people are praying!!! I know from experience that the life isn't always easy (what vocation is ever easy?!) :-). But it is always beautifully worth it! It is so hard to leave everyone and everything behind a second time, and the pain of separation is so difficult... So the prayers, especially for perseverance, are MORE than gratefully received!! I had a talk with my novice mistress tonight and it helped immensely. I am nervous, but so grateful for this opportunity to return and discern this beautiful vocation once again!! God is always so good! Thank you all for the prayers!!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='IamMyBeloveds' timestamp='1339374604' post='2443275']
Thank you AnneLine! That is sweet of you to think of that. I will actually be having MaterMisericordiae keep updates up and going, as she offered this before to me. I so appreciate that people care so much and that most importantly people are praying!!! I know from experience that the life isn't always easy (what vocation is ever easy?!) :-). But it is always beautifully worth it! It is so hard to leave everyone and everything behind a second time, and the pain of separation is so difficult... So the prayers, especially for perseverance, are MORE than gratefully received!! I had a talk with my novice mistress tonight and it helped immensely. I am nervous, but so grateful for this opportunity to return and discern this beautiful vocation once again!! God is always so good! Thank you all for the prayers!!
[/quote]

I will be more than happy to assist in whatever way that I can! :)

You know that I am so excited for you. I remember when we were chatting last year about the possibility of your re-entrance and I thank God that He has given you a new chance! God is so very loving -- even when we think we are unworthy to receive His grace. You have shown so much patience and fortitude these last few months. I know it could not have been easy waiting, but you proved you could do it! You are inspiration to me. Thank you so much for being a great friend! I will miss you more than words can say. :flowers:

Also, have you PM'ed dUSt to ask for a "religious" tag?

Edited by MaterMisericordiae