Phikoz Posted May 26, 2004 Author Posted May 26, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Colleen' date='May 25 2004, 05:22 PM'] Sure. Is there anything particular you want me to say, other than just major events in her life? And how long would you like it to be? Also, if you want to help, Vera, that would be great. And anyone else, too. [/quote] yeah, pretty much, like a summary of her life and anything else you find interesting. the length doesnt matter, as long as you want it to make, or as short as you want to make it(but more than a paragraph ) now featuring: petition forms up to 2400 signatures spread the word [url="http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/"]http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/[/url] Edited May 26, 2004 by Phikoz
Angelone Posted May 27, 2004 Posted May 27, 2004 That's great Phikoz - I found the petition forms on your web. I hope these forms will make a big hit and help increase the number of supporters for "Therese" - I have sent a post on the official website introducing visitors to your forms. God Bless
azaelia Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Wow, I missed the boat on this one I'm thoroughly impressed with your work Phikoz. Awesome site! :thumb: I can put a banner up on my site.
VeraMaria Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Hey Phikoz, finals are over and I can start working on the translations soon! And my for AIM icon I use the Therese one you made, and it's awesome, a whole bunch of people I talk to went to the website and were like "Wow, how come I didn;t hear of this before?" and some have even switched their buddy icon to the Therese one to reach more people they talk to!! I was wondering if there is any way you can make the one for AIM you have (it's also my avatar) a little bigger to use for MSN, or make an MSN one since some of the people who would use it are on msn, and the one that moves and has the website is awesome!!
VeraMaria Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Oh, I saw the one you have for MSN by the way, but maybe having the AIM one made bigger for an avatar/MSN icon would be a good idea too
Phikoz Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 well thats really good, im very happy that its spreading so quickly on msn you can't have a moving icon, sadly but ill make some more msn icons, to get some variety, and maybe make another aim icon. i will make the aim one bigger for use on message boards though i just had a nice weekend of camping so im ready to start working more on the site
Angelone Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 Thank you Phikoz Thank you to all of you promoting "THERESE" movie on the Phorum.
Phikoz Posted May 31, 2004 Author Posted May 31, 2004 check out downloads..... [url="http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/"]http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/[/url]
Colleen Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Very awesome, indeed! Phil, I'm almost done with the Therese bio. I'll PM it to you tonight.
Phikoz Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 thanks to colleen there is now a bio on st. therese on the website, check out the St. Therese section..... [url="http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/"]http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/[/url]
Angelone Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [color=blue][b]WOW ![/b] [/color]Thank you Colleen - well Done Phikoz
cathgirl Posted June 4, 2004 Posted June 4, 2004 [quote name='Phikoz' date='May 15 2004, 08:35 PM'] just to show that it can be possible, here is a possible header for the site [img]http://www.picturevillage.com/photo/data/339a18def9898dd60a634b2ad8fbbd58/3839_p205487.jpg[/img] [url="http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8762474"]http://www.villagephotos.com/viewpubimage.asp?id_=8762474[/url] [/quote] :hearts:
Phikoz Posted June 5, 2004 Author Posted June 5, 2004 now featuring, Tell-A-Friend....... [url="http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/"]http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/[/url]
Angelone Posted June 5, 2004 Posted June 5, 2004 I've tried it - It works fine ! God Bless you Phikoz
Angelone Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 (edited) [quote name='Angelone' date='Jun 5 2004, 04:17 PM'] I've tried it - It works fine ! God Bless you Phikoz [/quote] [color=blue][b]GIVE YOUR SUPPORT TODAY[/b][/color]..... [b][color=green]TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE !!!!! [/color][/b] (the powers of darkness will surely rejoice at that !!!!) [color=orange][b]Visit[/b][/color] [url="http://www.theresemovie.com"] THERESE Official Website [/url][b][color=red]NOW[/color] [color=orange]and make your donation at [/color][/b] [url="http://stlukeproductions.com"]Click donate now[/url]. You can also use the [url="http://www.therese-movie.net.tf/"]Fan Website[/url] courtesy of Phikoz to let other people know about this movie. A Therese Movie Supporter Dear Phikoz...... We do need other enthusiatic people like you and all those helping you - Peace Edited June 6, 2004 by Angelone
Phikoz Posted June 6, 2004 Author Posted June 6, 2004 i agree, and now there is a THERSE FORUM check it out, spread the word [url="http://theresemovie.proboards32.com/index.cgi"]http://theresemovie.proboards32.com/index.cgi[/url]
Angelone Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Good Job Phikoz - The Little Flower must be very happy ! God Bless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now