Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

~*AnCoRa33*~
Posted

Who is the youngest in CA? I think I am, 13 :infant: ! BOY, I feel like a baby all over again!! Did I miss something...? Somebody, PLEASE make me feel better! But then again, :thinking: I guess I wouldn't mind being the baby sister of the Pham... as long as I don't have alot of big brothers beating me up :shield: (Don't mess with me, I KNOW which end of a gun to hold... if you catch my drift!) :P :D!! HEE HEE HEE!!! I feel so special now!! :D :D :D Love ya'll!!

Rebecca

voiciblanche
Posted

You are NOT the baby of the Pham. I have taken that spot at the tender age of 12, and it is SEALED for the time being. Sorry. :P

ilovechrist
Posted

"for the time being"

until my sister logs in here... she's 12 as well, and prob younger than you.. wait i dunno, what month were you born in voici?

voiciblanche
Posted

August.

ilovechrist
Posted (edited)

rats.... my sis's is in august.. be more specific (day).


there, i fixed it. happy?

Edited by ilovechrist
ilovechrist
Posted

uh..
what does that Warn thing mean beneath my sn stuff???

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 15 2004, 09:25 PM'] uh..
what does that Warn thing mean beneath my sn stuff??? [/quote]
:ph34r:

ilovechrist
Posted

that doesn't help jason...
i want to know.

Posted

i can see mine too, but not other people's :unsure:

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 15 2004, 09:28 PM'] that doesn't help jason...
i want to know. [/quote]
I sent you a PM why! :D I was just messin with ya :lol:

So you can see why your warning level goes up, what moderator did it and the reason why,
Pretty fair if you ask me. No Secrets :ph34r: haha!

Pax
Jason

ilovechrist
Posted

that works :cool:

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

Phatmass is PHAT :D

ilovechrist
Posted

ok... um back to the original question i had. what day in August was voici born?

voiciblanche
Posted

the fourth

ilovechrist
Posted

YEP-my sis will be the youngest, hers is the 26th...
what an interesting topic for the night.. time to go grab ahold of a mike and start doin my impressions...

:elvis:

voiciblanche
Posted

Dang it. Maybe she'll just post like once and it won't make any difference. :lol:

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol: i predict she'll have about 5 posts.. a week. tops. she's still very shy..
Posted

mine bday is august 27th

but i'm not twelve.

ilovechrist
Posted
:lol:
nice try banksey.
master_alterserver
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='May 15 2004, 09:14 PM'] "for the time being"

until my sister logs in here... she's 12 as well, and prob younger than you.. wait i dunno, what month were you born in voici? [/quote]
is your sister part of PM

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...