An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dyna's Vocation

HopefulBride

HopefulBride

I have some news about my entrance (good and better, don't want to classify anything as bad news) the good news is that entrance this year is still a possibility, the better news is that it looks like there is a possibility that I can enter a few weeks after the 22nd of August (this is to allow me to raise necessary funds) I'm praying about doing full time fundraising in the 6-8 weeks prior to entrance (this means leaving my job earlier) but I am scared about the uncertainty and not working for so long. I can't remember the last time I wasn't working at least one full time job.

Please please pray that this can be a reality and please pass on the word and have your friends visit the [url="http://www.razoo.com/story/Dyna-S-Vocation"]razoo page[/url]. If every PMer who checks out this thread donates 15 dollars that would go a long way, if every PMer who checks out this thread were to encourage 5 friends to donate, that would get me in the convent by August 22nd. Please, please pass on the word and encourage friends and family members to donate. I'm going to start making short YouTube videos asking for donations and I am thinking of asking the sisters to help me by making a video too so let me know if you think that might work or if any of you guys have ideas on how to better reach out for donations.

Thanks for the prayers and continued support.