An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Pham, I'm New!

macguy4143

Im new here to phatmass, so far i love it. this week I'm going to a Carmelite Monastery for mass with my Aunt this week. :dance3:

Welcome, Macguy!

Enjoy your visit to the Carmelites -- is that a men's or women's monastery?

Lots of people here are discerning, but some of us (like me) are just here to support those who are exploring, coming and going...

Tell us a little more about yourself, if you like, and that way we an help you find what you are looking for. Check out the rest of PhatMass, too! LOTS of different stuff here..... The more you post, the more stuff you will be able to do....

:welcome:

Welcome, Macguy!

Enjoy your visit to the Carmelites -- is that a men's or women's monastery?

Lots of people here are discerning, but some of us (like me) are just here to support those who are exploring, coming and going...

Tell us a little more about yourself, if you like, and that way we an help you find what you are looking for. Check out the rest of PhatMass, too! LOTS of different stuff here..... The more you post, the more stuff you will be able to do....

:welcome:

Thanks guys, the monastery is a woman's monastery. I'm looking forward to going! my aunt is a really big catholic and i well, I'm a catholic but I'm not as faithful of going to church every week, I'm hoping that this website will help me find my way further to god.

thanks for the welcome and i will update you on the monastery when i get back! :bounce:

Everybody has to start someplace, right, MacGuy?

The secret to going to Mass every week (or every day for that matter!)... is getting to the point where you WANT to go because you want to be with God. It's not about the obligation.

When you fall in love with God... you will want to hang out with God more and more.

Praying for you! Enjoy your visit to the Carmelites!

[b]Hello and welcome ,I'm sure you will enjoy the "phamily " ![/b]
[b] Best wishes for your visit to the Carmelites.[/b]