An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am Looking For A Penis...

dUSt

PhuturePriest

If it is not a boy just pretend. Psychologists have come up with the conclusion that this doesn't bring any psychological problems at all for the child.

... Every time I see this thread I bust out laughing, especially in shame when I see the title and then my name and picture right beside it. :french:

Edited by FuturePriest387

If you find a penis, you should consider calling him jaime! If you can't find a penis, you should consider calling him Jason!

Congratulations my friend

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' timestamp='1340429081' post='2447812']
:crusader2:
[/quote]

Don't you think it is a BIT early to be planning a circumcision?

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1340471444' post='2447941']
Don't you think it is a BIT early to be planning a circumcision?
[/quote]

Actually that wasn't my angle.

I identify with the crusader2 emoticon for various reasons...and since I tend to use it, I have started to use it in place of words such as "congratulations" or "good job." I think of it as sort of a "seal of approval" if you will. So instead of being boring in this thread by saying "congrats," I am attempting to be unique by placing my "seal of approval" or "recognition of congratulations" on dUST's news.

Sort of like dressing up for an important and happy announcement.

the real question, is who here was surprised by the title of the thread, and who here was surprised by what it actually contained?

:|

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1340461321' post='2447878']
If you find a penis, you should consider calling him jaime! If you can't find a penis, you should consider calling him Jason!

Congratulations my friend
[/quote]

Great IDE....HEY!!!!!!!!

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' timestamp='1340474880' post='2447964']
Actually that wasn't my angle.

I identify with the crusader2 emoticon for various reasons...and since I tend to use it, I have started to use it in place of words such as "congratulations" or "good job." I think of it as sort of a "seal of approval" if you will. So instead of being boring in this thread by saying "congrats," I am attempting to be unique by placing my "seal of approval" or "recognition of congratulations" on dUST's news.

Sort of like dressing up for an important and happy announcement.
[/quote]

Sorry if you took that personally - it was intended a s ajoke. If was pretty sure that your pet emoticom was more-or-less what you said above, but I was feeling a bit puckish. Sorry if you found it an unkind cut.... ;)

Yes, AnneLine is EVIL! Perhaps that is why I identify with this one.. :brutebeast:

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1340511429' post='2448236']
Sorry if you took that personally - it was intended a s ajoke. If was pretty sure that your pet emoticom was more-or-less what you said above, but I was feeling a bit puckish. Sorry if you found it an unkind cut.... ;)

Yes, AnneLine is EVIL! Perhaps that is why I identify with this one.. :brutebeast:
[/quote]

You're good. :) .....errrrr......Evil????? Anyways, so long as my intention was understood.

Normally we would call the matter settled, but our emoticons speak otherwise. Perhaps we will have to dual it out?!

:brutebeast: vs. :crusader2:

Evil Beast vs. Young Knight!

Who will win?

Actually, I think that perhaps like St. Dominic and St. Francis we should join forces and go out and do battle! Does that sound like a good idea?

:buddies:

But first, I think we should properly welcome little dUSty! and salute the proud parents!

:cheers:

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='AnneLine' timestamp='1340524583' post='2448274']
Actually, I think that perhaps like St. Dominic and St. Francis we should join forces and go out and do battle! Does that sound like a good idea?

:buddies:

But first, I think we should properly welcome little dUSty! and salute the proud parents!

:cheers:
[/quote]

:crusader2:

• 6 months later...