An Old School Catholic Message Board

First Vows Coming Up For Former Phatmasser

stlmom

Long time phatmassers who remember "Shortnun" will be happy to hear that she will be pronouncing her first vows this August with the Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. She is now known as Sister Kathryn. I had the opportunity to meet her several years ago when she was a student in St. Louis. She was very active on a number of the boards here. :proud:

TheresaThoma

Avvesome! Prayers for her. It is always so exciting to hear about former Phatmassers who are now in religious life. Thanks for the update.

maximillion

I didn't know her but thanks for the update, it is so good to know how things are going for former phamily.

Praise Him.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='stlmom' timestamp='1340555161' post='2448306']
Long time phatmassers who remember "Shortnun" will be happy to hear that she will be pronouncing her first vows this August with the Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. She is now known as Sister Kathryn. I had the opportunity to meet her several years ago when she was a student in St. Louis. She was very active on a number of the boards here. :proud:
[/quote]

Seriously?!?! It doesn't seem like she's been there that long, but I looked at her posts and she entered in 2009, so that makes it about right. Wow, how time flies! Thanks for letting us know. :)

She must have been here long before I joined but I always love hearing about Phatmassers who've entered religious life.

Prayers for her.

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1340563247' post='2448360']
Seriously?!?! It doesn't seem like she's been there that long, but I looked at her posts and she entered in 2009, so that makes it about right. Wow, how time flies! Thanks for letting us know. :)
[/quote]

Not to distract from the main topic at hand, but I was wondering: how did you look at her posts? Because of the amount of time that's passed, I can't click through to see them from her profile.

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Safia' timestamp='1340642785' post='2448692']
Not to distract from the main topic at hand, but I was wondering: how did you look at her posts? Because of the amount of time that's passed, I can't click through to see them from her profile.
[/quote]

I used the Google CustomSearch above. :)

I remember from my time in 'lurkdom'. I remember enjoying her tag.... 'short, but not a nun' -- well.... my guess is she is still short! :)