IcePrincessKRS Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341276345' post='2451705'] My hips don't lie, thank you. [/quote] Neither does the clock, Shakira.
Groo the Wanderer Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 wow. turn in your man card RIGHT NOW. even if you are curvy, never EVER admit it. dood. srsly.
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1341285583' post='2451777'] wow. turn in your man card RIGHT NOW. even if you are curvy, never EVER admit it. dood. srsly. [/quote] You're overly macho. Edited July 3, 2012 by FuturePriest387
the171 Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341288394' post='2451799'] You're overly macho. [/quote] And you're not macho at all.
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1341289064' post='2451805'] And you're not macho at all. [/quote] Now we're just trying to be mean for fun.
the171 Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341289272' post='2451810'] Now we're just trying to be mean for fun. [/quote] I'm a woman. I can be a female yapping dog.
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1341289472' post='2451813'] I'm a woman. I can be a female yapping dog. [/quote] Does that mean I get to be a male biting dog?
the171 Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341289652' post='2451816'] Does that mean I get to be a male biting dog? [/quote] If you bite me I am filing suit.
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1341289715' post='2451817'] If you bite me I am filing suit. [/quote] I'm seeing a pattern... All of the women are giving each other props... Look throughout this thread if you don't believe me. My deflection to what you said implies I do not have anything to say in reply. You win.
xTrishaxLynnx Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 (edited) I removed props on you post, 171, because I didn't want you or anyone else to think I agreed that you are one or anything... cause I don't! Edited July 3, 2012 by xTrishaxLynnx
the171 Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 Oh I know I am. You can re-prop! And let this day be known on the PM calendar. "The Day FP Admitted Defeat!"
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1341290125' post='2451821'] Oh I know I am. You can re-prop! And let this day be known on the PM calendar. "The Day FP Admitted Defeat!" [/quote] I've actually done that before, officially and unofficially. So it should be known as "The day FuturePriest387 admitted defeat. Again."
brianthephysicist Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1341276345' post='2451705'] You're lucky that you are living with the grizzly bears where it is safe... [/quote] It's safe to live with grizzly bears??? Man, my parents lied to me!!! They told me I couldn't live in the forest because it's not safe with the grizzly bears! Off to buy a tent! KBYE!!!
MissScripture Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1341322786' post='2451903'] It's safe to live with grizzly bears??? Man, my parents lied to me!!! They told me I couldn't live in the forest because it's not safe with the grizzly bears! Off to buy a tent! KBYE!!! [/quote] [img]http://alt-a.bitg.net/nightmobile/cars/images2/100000/8000/700/108725.jpg[/img] Perfectly safe. For more and what the car originally looked like: [url="http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2011/11/24/A-Young-Grizzly-Bear-Meets-the-Interior-of-the-Toyota-Sequoia-7705975/"]http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2011/11/24/A-Young-Grizzly-Bear-Meets-the-Interior-of-the-Toyota-Sequoia-7705975/[/url]
brianthephysicist Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 The car attacked that poor innocent bear! He was just defending himself!
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1341322786' post='2451903'] It's safe to live with grizzly bears??? Man, my parents lied to me!!! They told me I couldn't live in the forest because it's not safe with the grizzly bears! Off to buy a tent! KBYE!!! [/quote] It's safer than being near me.
Slappo Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1341335459' post='2452019'] LOL yeah... you may bug someone to death.... [/quote] may? that sounds like a future possibility... I think it's already a fact of history.
PhuturePriest Posted July 3, 2012 Posted July 3, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Slappo' timestamp='1341339501' post='2452060'] may? that sounds like a future possibility... I think it's already a fact of history. [/quote] Someone has died because of me? That may be a bit of an overreaction to my accidental blunders, don't you think? Edited July 3, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now