Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Still waiting for you to PM me....

Posted

Yeah...PM her. It'll do your soul good. It'll do your body good (kinda like milk).

Besides, if you don't, I may have to start wielding the velvet hammer.

Or at least start: :fishslap:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Please?!!! You'll find out why when you PM me!

Posted

C'mon, y'all! You'll be mighty glad you did!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

And you'll feel better than if you hadn't!!!

Brother Adam
Posted
:huh:


:sadder:

I don't wanna know.
Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

That's right!


And Brother Adam [b]can not[/b] know!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*bump*



:cheer: Keep em coming! :cheer:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

*BUMP*

Gotta keep this towards the top!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Please?! The more the merrier!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Hit me with as many as you got!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

BUMP

Do I already know? If not fill me in, if I do.... then yeah, you know. ;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You already know.


Come on, ya'll! I know there's more of you than what I've gotten PM's!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

dUSt...you gonna help?!

Brother Adam
Posted

lol. Face it, I'm a convert to Catholicism, but I'm not "Catholic" yet. I'm not a type of person people much like.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

You'd be surprised, dear!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

C'mon don't be a dope Adam! " I'm not a type of person people much like".... WHATEVER! We all love you! :D If we didn't do you honestly think I'd have let you know where I live? ;) :P

ilovechrist
Posted

i guess i'll have to PM you to actually find out.. this is really weird..

Posted

This is odd, but whatever...I'm PMing you now.

Posted

I'll PM you!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...