An Old School Catholic Message Board

For My Appointment Tomorrow

FutureCarmeliteClaire

FutureCarmeliteClaire

I have an appointment with my primary doctor tomorrow morning. Completely unsure how it's gonna turn out. Here's a few things specifically to pray for:

That doc will tell us what to do/where to go next, because we don't really know.

That the appointment won't be too painful for me emotionally. It's my sister's birthday tomorrow, and I honestly feel bad enough having to send her to a babysitter in the morning on her birthday, I don't want to be depressed all day tomorrow.

That I won't be put on more medications unless it will fix the problem at the root.

That we will quickly figure out what this is.

That, by the grace of God, we will figure this out and I will be able to do my live-in in the fall. Because right now it doesn't look like it'll be happening.

Thanks, Pham. And for those who prayed for me for strength the other day, it worked. I did pretty good this weekend. Could've used my cane, but it was okay. Still working up courage to update some friends who seriously deserve to have an update. But at the same time, it's hard to bring sad news. My thyroid is healthy, so we have honestly no clue what this is. The nuns have all been very kind and are praying for me, so even though that was hard, I'm glad I did it.

Thanks again so much.
FCC