Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

PhuturePriest
Posted

At the Conference, one speaker noted a famous person (It may have been Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, I don't know since I wasn't paying attention) said he could never combat evil and be as holy as he should be without an hour of prayer each day. This actually isn't that much time and you can do it even if you have a hectic schedule. I have been praying an hour a day since Lent and all you have to do is pray five or seven minutes an hour, or pray for fifteen minutes when you have a break, or whatever.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344296231' post='2463632']
hug people
[/quote]

Hippie :hippie:

EcceNovaFacioOmni
Posted

The "heroic minute"! Get up at the first alarm from your clock!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='thedude' timestamp='1344297747' post='2463648']
The "heroic minute"! Get up at the first alarm from your clock!
[/quote]

:nono: :ohno:

More power to those who can do this ... I can't. Nope. Talk about wicked headache.

Edited by cmariadiaz
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344296282' post='2463633']
ewww :pinch: no thanks!
[/quote]

hug Red


a lot

Posted

Pray for all the people in your bus/train compartment, one by one if you can.

Posted

[quote name='jaime' timestamp='1344301998' post='2463702']
hug Red


a lot
[/quote]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhwofD4uo1r7wykbo1_500.gif[/img]

Posted

Actually, my best suggestion is a little bit of time in Adoration daily. Just stop in and say hi to Jesus!

Posted

What Amppax said! :) A few minutes with Christ in the sacrament of the Eucharist every day.

bernadette d
Posted

Walk the dog, praying the Rosary and remembering anyone you pass on the way or in the houses. (Anyone you speak to gets a special mention!)

Basilisa Marie
Posted

Going for a run every day. I'm doing ten minutes every day now, just starting out, and it's teaching me a lot about mind over body.

churchgal97
Posted

Thank God for waking you up in the morning.......some people didn't make it through the night.

Posted (edited)

Offer up everything to God when you get up in the morning. Yourself, your pain, your joy, your anxieties, your day...everything. And put it at the foot of the cross. I think this has already been said though...

Edited by Annie12
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1344304624' post='2463746']
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxhwofD4uo1r7wykbo1_500.gif[/img]
[/quote]


I"m not touching you...
[img]http://everydayglow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/not-touching-you.jpg[/img]

Edited by Amppax

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...