Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Friend Discerning


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I have a good friend discerning her vocation who is having some major troubles with school this year. She's a senior in highschool this year, and really doesn't know where she's going in life. I'm trying to get her to visit Carmel with me because I believe everyone should be exposed to the religious life, because it never hurts to consider it. Pray that with her crazy school schedule, she'll be able to come with me. And pray she figures out where God is calling her.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...