4588686 Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 Actually, his argument is much more nuanced but well worth watching. Posner is a conservative/libertarian of a strong pragmatist bent. [url="http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10374"]http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10374[/url]
arfink Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 I know this may come as a surprise to you, but in this instance I think you may actually be preaching to the choir.
4588686 Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345097906' post='2468529'] I know this may come as a surprise to you, but in this instance I think you may actually be preaching to the choir. [/quote] In what sense?
arfink Posted August 16, 2012 Posted August 16, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345098455' post='2468534'] In what sense? [/quote] I'm not disagreeing with you. For once. Sheesh.
4588686 Posted August 16, 2012 Author Posted August 16, 2012 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1345099934' post='2468538'] I'm not disagreeing with you. For once. Sheesh. [/quote] No need to be offended. I just wasn't sure exactly what you are saying. I'm not that surprised. You have strong opinions but don't seem to be an ideologue. I mean that in a good sense.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now