Ed Normile Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 So can anyone explain what is the deal with me ? ed
PhuturePriest Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 Perhaps your mother shouldn't have smoked and drank while she was pregnant?
brianthephysicist Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 At my undergrad, there were some of the dorms where residents had to sign a waiver pledging that they would not lick the walls. All it did was make us [i]want[/i] to lick the walls.
MIKolbe Posted August 23, 2012 Posted August 23, 2012 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1345695938' post='2472422'] So can anyone explain what is the deal with me ? ed [/quote] you can't fix stupid?
inunionwithrome Posted August 24, 2012 Posted August 24, 2012 not all of us get wiser. however, if you have had your wisdom teeth removed, it could explain a few things.
cmaD2006 Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 I was going to say what inunionwithrome said -- but take it one step further. Some people never had wisdom teeth, and missed out.
cmaD2006 Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 Oh I have choice spanish words that I can throw at ya MIKolbe, but I may get meself banned in the process ... so me sush up viejowho can't come up with a single lame joke for the "make cma laugh" thread!
Ed Normile Posted August 25, 2012 Author Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345696425' post='2472435'] Perhaps your mother shouldn't have smoked and drank while she was pregnant? [/quote] Young Man my mother, may heaven be her bed, never drank or smoked in her life. She did however have a fantastic sense of humor and would have appreciated this response, now for me I just want to punch you in your boy scout face ... Don't you go talking about my mother when your mommas so dumb she got hit by a parked car. Of course I would expect this type of response from you as you are so ugly that when you were born the doctor slapped your mother. ed
PhuturePriest Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1345868456' post='2473954'] Young Man my mother, may heaven be her bed, never drank or smoked in her life. She did however have a fantastic sense of humor and would have appreciated this response, now for me I just want to punch you in your boy scout face ... Don't you go talking about my mother when your mommas so dumb she got hit by a parked car. Of course I would expect this type of response from you as you are so ugly that when you were born the doctor slapped your mother. ed [/quote] This simply tells me something went wrong during your childhood, as you obviously did not inherit this. When I was being born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. Had the nurses not have known what to do I would have choked to death. That has nothing to do with your response, it just reminded me of it so I felt I would share.
Ed Normile Posted August 25, 2012 Author Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345868835' post='2473963'] This simply tells me something went wrong during your childhood, as you obviously did not inherit this. When I was being born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. Had the nurses not have known what to do I would have choked to death. That has nothing to do with your response, it just reminded me of it so I felt I would share. [/quote] Ok, you know I was only joking with you? I would never punch a boy scout in the face, now a man scout would be more acceptable to me do commit violence upon as i have never been a bully. Did you say you were 16 years old ? I was just wondering as never being a boy scout I do not know how long one can retain the "boy" title. In other words if you start to get facial hairs and your voice deepens, which will happen for you someday, will they drum you out of the boy scouts at that point, or make you wear long pantaloons ? By the way, next time you write Feather at the state pen, send her/him my regards ! ed
Vincent Vega Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345868835' post='2473963'] This simply tells me something went wrong during your childhood, as you obviously did not inherit this. When I was being born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. Had the nurses not have known what to do I would have choked to death. That has nothing to do with your response, it just reminded me of it so I felt I would share. [/quote] This is one of the strangest responses[sup]1[/sup] I have ever read on PM. [sup]1Considering only responses in which each sentence is whole and comprised only of real words.[/sup]
PhuturePriest Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1345871205' post='2473993'] Ok, you know I was only joking with you? I would never punch a boy scout in the face, now a man scout would be more acceptable to me do commit violence upon as i have never been a bully. Did you say you were 16 years old ? I was just wondering as never being a boy scout I do not know how long one can retain the "boy" title. In other words if you start to get facial hairs and your voice deepens, which will happen for you someday, will they drum you out of the boy scouts at that point, or make you wear long pantaloons ? By the way, next time you write Feather at the state pen, send her/him my regards ! ed [/quote] You realize I was joking, right? And also, I have been growing a lot of facial hair for a long time.
Ed Normile Posted August 25, 2012 Author Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345903902' post='2474059'] You realize I was joking, right? And also, I have been growing a lot of facial hair for a long time. [/quote] You sure thats not just dirt? Take a washcloth to it, or allow the dog to lick your face and if its still there then you may be right. if you think theres actual hair there get a picture of it and post it here, or as they say " No pic , not true " ed
r2Dtoo Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345868835' post='2473963']When I was being born my umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. Had the nurses not have known what to do I would have choked to death.[/quote] Yes, it takes real Einsteins and years of training to learn how to properly use a pair of scissors.
PhuturePriest Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='r2Dtoo' timestamp='1345915845' post='2474098'] Yes, it takes real Einsteins and years of training to learn how to properly use a pair of scissors. [/quote] It was wrapped around my neck in the womb. I am not familiar with the area, but I do not believe it is possible for a doctor to cut it when I am inside the womb.
r2Dtoo Posted August 25, 2012 Posted August 25, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345916201' post='2474101'] It was wrapped around my neck in the womb. I am not familiar with the area, but I do not believe it is possible for a doctor to cut it when I am inside the womb. [/quote] Your doctor would have no way of knowing if it was wrapped around your neck inside the womb, unless you were already out of it...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now