An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shall My Daughter Be A Nun?

emmaberry101

• 4 weeks later...

Emmaberry, did you contact Rockford to see if they have extra copies? Silly me, I forgot about this while I was there! But I asked the kind lady who sent me the pictures and she sent me two booklets in the mail! :) I still haven't found my original one, but I know it will turn up at some point.

Anyway, I started reading it... the beginning is soo beautiful!!! :love: and yes, it is different than this one. So I will see about taking pictures/scanning it soon. There's also a whole chapter about Rockford in the back, so that's probably why they have so many copies.. and these booklets look old!

Are you leaving soon to live with the MCs? If so you can see it when you come back anyway :j

[quote name='Chiquitunga' timestamp='1348032553' post='2484060']
Emmaberry, did you contact Rockford to see if they have extra copies? Silly me, I forgot about this while I was there! But I asked the kind lady who sent me the pictures and she sent me two booklets in the mail! :) I still haven't found my original one, but I know it will turn up at some point.

Anyway, I started reading it... the beginning is soo beautiful!!! :love: and yes, it is different than this one. So I will see about taking pictures/scanning it soon. There's also a whole chapter about Rockford in the back, so that's probably why they have so many copies.. and these booklets look old!

Are you leaving soon to live with the MCs? If so you can see it when you come back anyway :j
[/quote]

EEK! I completely forgot! I may still contact them, but if you have one of the booklets then I may put it off a little longer (if I had a dime for every time I said [i]that[/i]). Thanks for the reminder though! I leave to live with the MCs in a little over a week. Pretty nervous! I know I don't have the grace to [i]live[/i] their life, so hopefully God provides the grace to visit for a couple weeks!