Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

So most of you know I'm self employed. It's really challenging me in many good ways, but that said it's very very much harder than even I expected.

I am only half joking when I say my boss is a jerk. He (me) leaves some things to the last minute, and others I obsess over all hours of the night. I have a very hard time getting certain things done on time, and other work related stuff seems to follow me everywhere. I need to find a balance, and I'm confident that with God's help and a few prayer warriors helping me out I can do this.

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...