Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Am A Basketcase


Recommended Posts

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

Hi y'all.

I am an emotional basketcase. My depression from this illness thing comes and goes. Right now it's in a "coming" phase. It's painful looking at the future. I've been trying for months to focus on the present, and right now, I just can't. It's so hard. I feel like I don't have anyone to talk to about it. I know I do, I just don't feel like I do.

I am doing another play (I'm a theater person), I honestly don't know what I got myself into. I love my friends at the theater and I love acting, but I feel like maybe I didn't make the right choice.

I feel like my life is falling apart. It's hard to even pray.

Please pray for me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...