An Old School Catholic Message Board

Spiritual Bouquet For Recent Phatmasser Entrants

ChristinaTherese

ChristinaTherese

The title basically says what I mean. I decided that I would start a novena to St. Therese tomorrow for them (Sr. Lisa, Queen's Daughter, and Ave are all that I know of) and thought that I'd mention this so that y'all could join in or say what you're doing. (Also, this gives me an opportunity to venture into things I've never done before, such as novenas and spiritual bouquets. (I'm still new to lots of Catholic things.... I've only been going to Mass regularly for maybe ten or eleven months, and have yet to go through RCIA. Hence wanting to do something new.))

So, what do y'all want to add? Did I miss anyone in my list of recent PMer postulants?

:nun1: CT

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1347169345' post='2480513']
DeusTeAmat aka DtA entered the Nashville Dominicans recently!
[/quote]

I met DtA this past weekend when I visited my daughter in Nashville. She said she is doing well and that she is praying for all of her phatmass friends. She also asked for your continued prayers, so this novena is perfect!

[quote name='jruss' timestamp='1347320044' post='2481122']
I met DtA this past weekend when I visited my daughter in Nashville. She said she is doing well and that she is praying for all of her phatmass friends. She also asked for your continued prayers, so this novena is perfect!
[/quote]

Did you happen to meet a Mary Rose there as well? I know the postulant class is very large so this is a long-shot. She is a college friend, along with DtA. Thank you for the update! :)

I'll offer Mass for these ladies and their vocations. Thank you for this thread!

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1347334859' post='2481213']
Did you happen to meet a Mary Rose there as well? I know the postulant class is very large so this is a long-shot. She is a college friend, along with DtA. Thank you for the update! :)

I'll offer Mass for these ladies and their vocations. Thank you for this thread!
[/quote]
Yes, I met them at the same time. I believe she is the one who has 2 Guatemalan brothers?? Anyway, if it is the woman I have in mind, she is very happy. I told her she should keep her name, but apparently there is already a Sr. Mary Rose.

Nighttime memorare (for every night I remember it-so bad!) for these entrants and their intentions.

[quote name='jruss' timestamp='1347566382' post='2482076']
Yes, I met them at the same time. I believe she is the one who has 2 Guatemalan brothers?? Anyway, if it is the woman I have in mind, she is very happy. I told her she should keep her name, but apparently there is already a Sr. Mary Rose.
[/quote]
I appreciate the update! I don't know her well enough to know whether those were her siblings, and confirm whether it was the same girl. She was a senior when I was a freshman, so our talk consisted of discernment and course loads! I am glad she is happy, though I suspect most of the postulants are having a grand ole' time in Nashville!

PS: Whoops wrong account!

Edited by emmaberry101