Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

voiciblanche
Posted

Narnia! The very thing that introduced me to Turkish delights. Oh, yes. :drool:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Colleen' date='May 20 2004, 02:09 PM'] annie  Posted on May 20 2004, 07:24 AM
  Lewis was the most Catholic Non-catholic on earth! I, too, look forward to the movies, but none will ever measure up to LOTR--I try to read the trilogy every year, and the movies are fabulous! This Christmas I am asking 'Santa' for the extended ROTK, then will sit for 9+ hours and watch all the extended versions back to back. Oh joy!


My friends and I have had that planned for the past three years.  :) [/quote]


Annie, the extended Return of the King is going to be 4 hrs. ! so make that a 12 hr. viewing experience :)


Colleen, My sister, cousins, and I watched the first two extended versions and then went to the movies for Return of the King when it came out this past winter; it was a long, but fun day!



YAY, I just got the regular DVD, but I only watched some of the special features as I've been busy this past weekend. :)

Edited by luciana
Posted

[quote name='luciana' date='Jun 2 2004, 08:06 PM'] Colleen, My sister, cousins, and I watched the first two extended versions and then went to the movies for Return of the King when it came out this past winter; it was a long, but fun day! [/quote]
lol, sweeet! :cool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...