An Old School Catholic Message Board

For Me And A Few Other Things

FutureCarmeliteClaire

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Please continue to pray for me through the intecession of Bl. Chiara Luce and to Jesus under the title of the Infant of Prague.

Long story short, last week I started a novena to the Infant of Prague, and within a week we have found to marvelous doctors and I'm seeing an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow. I also have early morning blood tests tomorrow. Those of you who know me know I don't do well during blood tests, especially fasting ones, so I'm asking for prayers for these things:

A diagnosis, healing, and a cure.
That my blood test goes well and the results come back soon.
That the orthopedic surgeon will be as good as the last two doctors have.
That I get better emotionally as this ordeal has been very taxing on me.

Also, I resumed piano lessons for the year today (I have been taking them since I was 6) and I am only able to play with my right hand at the moment because my left is stiff, purple, the joints are swollen, and the knuckles hurt. It was fine, it's just a change for me. I know I'd rather work hard to do something I love and adjust to it under the circumstances than to not do it at all, so I will do it. Piano is my cure-all for any trouble I'm having, and I need it right now.

Please pray for a friend who just had orthopedic surgery for his cerebral palsy. He's 13, and I know being 13 is hard enough without recovering from a massive surgery, so he really needs prayers.

Also, please pray for my Confirmation sponsor. Thanks.

:heart: FCC