sixpence Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 Well my approach is usually to make it pretty clear that I like the guy by doing things like talking to them, hanging out if they ask me to, and smiling when I'm with them (as many may attest, this is what I usually look like anyway though). I would feel wayyy too weird/shy to ask a guy on a date. Basically my goal is usually to make it clear that I Iike being around them, and see if anything progresses from there. Unrequited crushes can be so painful when they are happening, but after you get over it, you realize it was silly.
Winchester Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1348094669' post='2484369'] [s]Well my approach is usually to make it pretty clear that I like the guy by doing things like talking to them, hanging out if they ask me to, and smiling when I'm with them (as many may attest, this is what I usually look like anyway though). I would feel wayyy too weird/shy to ask a guy on a date. Basically my goal is usually to make it clear that I Iike being around them, and see if anything progresses from there. Unrequited crushes can be so painful when they are happening, but after you get over it, you realize it was silly.[/s] I punch the guy in the stomach. Hard. Then run away. [/quote] That's the way you do it.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348095360' post='2484377'] That's the way you do it. [/quote] I can all but guarantee that this is what Katy would have done to me, had we known each other in person rather than over this site.
MissyP89 Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348096602' post='2484386'] I can all but guarantee that this is what Katy would have done to me, had we known each other in person rather than over this site. [/quote] This is very true. I think the first six months of my friendship with Brian consisted of little more than him being nice and sharing meals and me punching him and calling him vulgar names.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1348098835' post='2484405'] This is very true. I think the first six months of my friendship with Brian consisted of little more than him being nice and sharing meals and me punching him and calling him vulgar names. [/quote] Quite the tsundere, aren't you?
MissyP89 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 (edited) Shut your face. Edited September 20, 2012 by MissyP89
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1348105637' post='2484487'] Shut your face. [/quote] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln6teyp68s1qieicp.png[/img]
Winchester Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348107159' post='2484506'] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln6teyp68s1qieicp.png[/img] [/quote] [size=8][img]http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Humor/SayNo/Images/SayNo-Anime.png[/img][/size]Hey what happened to that thread where that weebo got butthurt about me calling anime anime?
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348107941' post='2484513'] [size=8][img]http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Humor/SayNo/Images/SayNo-Anime.png[/img][/size] Hey what happened to that thread where that weebo got butthurt about me calling anime anime? [/quote] Racist. Iunno. It was in the lameboard somewhere.
Lil Red Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348048317' post='2484092'] [img]http://www.bnr-art.com/friberg/large/burningbush.jpg[/img] [/quote] okay. barring Biblical scenarios.
Winchester Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348108749' post='2484524'] Racist. Iunno. It was in the lameboard somewhere. [/quote]It was also amesome.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348119008' post='2484585'] It was also amesome. [/quote] Yeah, the best part was when you admitted that you only hate anime because Japanese men make you feel inferior and impotent.
4588686 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348119329' post='2484589'] Yeah, the best part was when you admitted that you only hate anime because Japanese men make you feel inferior and impotent. [/quote] To be fair, it's not just Japanese men who make Winchester feel inferior and inadequate. BAZINGA!
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1348119724' post='2484593'] To be fair, it's not just Japanese men who make Winchester feel inferior and inadequate. BAZINGA! [/quote] I was hoping somebody would say that. I thought it might just be too mean if I hit him with all of it at once.
4588686 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348119780' post='2484594'] I was hoping somebody would say that. [/quote] Now I feel used.
PhuturePriest Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 To be fair, he IS an anarchist... Anarchists can't help but feel impotent and inadequate as a rule. That's why they buy huge and ridiculously loud motorcycles and wear leather jackets.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348119963' post='2484596'] To be fair, he IS an anarchist... Anarchists can't help but feel impotent and inadequate as a rule. That's why they buy huge and ridiculously loud motorcycles and wear leather jackets. [/quote] Who let you watch Mad Max? That is totally inappropriate for three year olds.
Winchester Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348119329' post='2484589'] Yeah, the best part was when you admitted that you only hate anime because Japanese men make you feel inferior and impotent. [/quote] You're still bitter about Robotech getting cancelled.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now