An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sr Theresa Of Colw Makes Her First Profession On Sunday 23rd September

Discipulus

Sr Theresa, novice with the Community of Our Lady of Walsingham, makes her first profession at Brentwood Cathedral in Essex, UK, this Sunday. There is an open invitation offered to anyone who is able to attend.

Information is available at [url="http://www.facebook.com/TheCOLW"]http://www.facebook.com/TheCOLW[/url]

Please feel free to express here any good wishes for Theresa and offer prayers for her; she doesn't visit Phatmass often but I will direct her to this thread!

In thanks and with all good hopes for COLW and their mission.

Praise God! I love hearing about profession ceremonies! I wish I could attend but I live in the USA. Please let Sr. Theresa know that I am praying for her. :nun1:

I am so happy for Sr. Theresa! She must be so excited for her approaching day of profession! I hope that we hear more news soon.

Many prayers for her!

:nun3:

Edited by MeteorShower

Mary's Margaret

From what I've read, they seem to be a very lovely and much needed community and I'm very happy to see them starting to grow. I pray their apostolate will be fruitful in bringing people into their true calling in God. And, of course, prayers for Theresa: may she be greatly blessed!

I will pray for her especially on Sunday. There's no way I could get to Essex, but I'll be there in spirit. Ad multos annos, Theresa. <3

PRAYERS and congratulations for Sr Theresa. I am looking forward that this community will be receiving 10, 23, 40 vocations a year..more prayers for them. They are badly needed in England now..