Norseman82 Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1348083524' post='2484263'] Gary Johnson is the guy who played the white dude on Miami Vice. [/quote] [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1348083690' post='2484265'] No you're thinking of Gary Sinise. [/quote] NO! NO! NO! That's DON JOHNSON!!! [img]http://picardfacepalm.com/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1348092711' post='2484346'] NO! NO! NO! That's DON JOHNSON!!! [img]http://picardfacepalm.com/picard-facepalm.jpg[/img] [/quote] I think you are thinking about Don Draper.
Norseman82 Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348092772' post='2484347'] I think you are thinking about Don Draper. [/quote] I think you are thinking of living room drapes.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Norseman82' timestamp='1348093298' post='2484353'] I think you are thinking of living room drapes. [/quote] I think you are thinking of Sam Livingston.
Winchester Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1348093369' post='2484354'] I think you are thinking of Sam Livingston. [/quote] I think you are thinking of Johnathan Livingston Seagull.
PhuturePriest Posted September 19, 2012 Author Posted September 19, 2012 I think you all lost the capacity to think years ago.
Winchester Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1348094086' post='2484361'] I think you all lost the capacity to think years ago. [/quote][img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/035/530/1235409243451.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 [img]http://cdn.motinetwork.net/demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/0806/c-c-c-combo-breaker-demotivational-poster-1213259195.jpg[/img][quote name='Winchester' timestamp='1348094164' post='2484363'] [img]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/035/530/1235409243451.jpg[/img] [/quote] I hate you so much right now.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1348070673' post='2484174'] I won't vote for Obama due to his malfeasance of office in administration of his duties as our international negotiator for our nation. [/quote] [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1348077741' post='2484211'] What? No. I'm edgy and controversial [/quote] I'm sorry your question is unclear, are you needing a term defined? Are you seeking more information? Are you just absolutly amazed that I understand domestic policy creation is not the job of the President and Foriegn Policy is.
4588686 Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1348101551' post='2484456'] I'm sorry your question is unclear, are you needing a term defined? Are you seeking more information?[/QUOTE] I'm asking to what you are referring. I understand the words and the syntax of the sentence, but I don't know what events you are referring to. [QUOTE]Are you just absolutly amazed that I understand domestic policy creation is not the job of the President and Foriegn Policy is. [/quote] I'm not since that isn't the case.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1348102035' post='2484463'] I'm asking to what you are referring. I understand the words and the syntax of the sentence, but I don't know what events you are referring to. I'm not since that isn't the case. [/quote] President Obama's foreign policy in my opinion has been misguided in the horn of Africa, Northern Africa, SW Asia in general. The violence we are now facing has been a when not an if scenario so I do not blame the Current holder of office for the problems we face as a whole, but he has not done well in helping to stabilize the situation before or after violent outbreaks. Our focuses have been wrong. The President's job is the administration of the laws Congress enacts and from time to time reporting on the State of the Union...as well as being Commander in Chief and making appointments. Congress' job is to create the laws based upon the information they get from the whitehouse and constituents...president acting upon it not creating it. In fairness Romney I do not believe wil restrain himself well either just to be fair. I'm considering a 3rd party vote personally. I also think it is a shame that the President partied and went golfing instead of dealing with foreign issues and meeting with the President of Isreal when they were going to be in the same city...hence my charge of malfeasance, of course we could say it is really misfeasance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now