PhuturePriest Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 On the Catholic website xt3.com there is an updater that informs you of upcoming and current birthdays. I thought this would be a cool thing to add here if you like the idea. We would preferably get this device around October 5. This is a mere coincidence that it is one day before my birthday, I assure you.
homeschoolmom Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 We've had birthdays listed off and on over the years. Never around Oct. 23 it seems, though.
PhuturePriest Posted September 19, 2012 Author Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1348068533' post='2484162'] We've had birthdays listed off and on over the years. Never around Oct. 23 it seems, though. [/quote] It's not too late to post October 6.
sixpence Posted September 19, 2012 Posted September 19, 2012 Um I think it should be a bit earlier...like Sept 28, for instance....
PhuturePriest Posted September 19, 2012 Author Posted September 19, 2012 [quote name='sixpence' timestamp='1348076373' post='2484203'] Um I think it should be a bit earlier...like Sept 28, for instance.... [/quote] Sounds fair enough.
CatherineM Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 I just wish the forum could bring back the new posts button. I miss stuff in other sections because I mostly stay in open mic.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 20, 2012 Posted September 20, 2012 I would rather have this device: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYHgMO_ocV8[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now