Lounge Daddy Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [font="Courier"]My vocal submission has been updated I got home from work and went online at 9 am to see that the contest deadline was moved up to 1pm central Sunday… So I took the opportunity to alter the music track Maybe I should have taken the time to alter my vocals a bit because I am so horribly off beat; but I only had a few hours and I am much better at laying tracks than delivering rap vocals – so I left the vocals alone… also I think my vocals sound fun the way they are God bless you all – and enjoy the day [/font]
Sammy Blaze Posted June 25, 2004 Author Posted June 25, 2004 cool beans, its been cool seeing everyone displaying their talents.... Round 2 will be dropping sometime, not too soon. Everyone who posted and participated in the First round is moving on to the second round. Stay tuned more info coming later. Pax ~S.
Claudine Posted June 25, 2004 Posted June 25, 2004 [quote name='Lounge Daddy' date='Jun 2 2004, 08:02 AM'] [font="Courier"]hope you understand - i'll rap if i gotta, yo - so just get at me and let me know [/font] [/quote] Clasic luvin it
Era Might Posted September 6, 2005 Posted September 6, 2005 haha. I just happened to come across this thread. Whatever happened to this contest? Sounds kinda cool.
Sammy Blaze Posted September 6, 2005 Author Posted September 6, 2005 it died from lack of interest or procrastination on my part or something like that. It would be cool to revive this contest, we'll see if anyone is interested. ~S.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now