An Old School Catholic Message Board

Come And See With S.v.

kcrandall91

That rhymes.

After speaking with Sr. Antoniana several times over the phone, beginning a novena to the Infant of Prague, and finding a sponsor to help me afford the trip to NY, I can officially say that I am 99.9% sure I will be attending the Come and See retreat this November!

I am waiting for my paycheck to come in (tomorrow) before I purchase the airline ticket.

So anyway, I just wanted to share my joy and see if anyone else on here is planning to attend the November retreat with the Sisters of Life...?

I ask for your generous prayers as I take this exciting journey across the country for my discernment! :pray:

ToJesusMyHeart

I'll be at the Come and See too! :wave:

PM real-life encounter. Whoop!

And, random note, my departing flight to NY is a straight flight! No connections. :winner:
Anyway, so happy for you and so excited to meet you!

Katiebobatie94

[quote name='kcrandall91' timestamp='1348165973' post='2484680']
That rhymes.

After speaking with Sr. Antoniana several times over the phone, beginning a novena to the Infant of Prague, and finding a sponsor to help me afford the trip to NY, I can officially say that I am 99.9% sure I will be attending the Come and See retreat this November!

I am waiting for my paycheck to come in (tomorrow) before I purchase the airline ticket.

So anyway, I just wanted to share my joy and see if anyone else on here is planning to attend the November retreat with the Sisters of Life...?

I ask for your generous prayers as I take this exciting journey across the country for my discernment! :pray:
[/quote]
[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1348603584' post='2486627']
I'll be at the Come and See too! :wave:

PM real-life encounter. Whoop!

And, random note, my departing flight to NY is a straight flight! No connections. :winner:
Anyway, so happy for you and so excited to meet you!
[/quote]

i might be going and i thought that the retreat was at their retreat house in connecticut...

ToJesusMyHeart

[quote name='Katiebobatie94' timestamp='1348604111' post='2486632']
i might be going and i thought that the retreat was at their retreat house in connecticut...
[/quote]

You're right, it is. But it's really close to NY, and I'm flying into NY. Sorry for the discrepancy! :)

Katiebobatie94

[quote name='ToJesusMyHeart' timestamp='1348625695' post='2486774']
You're right, it is. But it's really close to NY, and I'm flying into NY. Sorry for the discrepancy! :)
[/quote]

ooooohhhh. ok. lol i was confused. i know for me to get there i have to take amtrak from manhattan and its only like 45 minutes.