ChristinaTherese Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 This is way too [i]a[/i]wesome of a thread to be out of props.... Also, happy birthday, FP.
brianthephysicist Posted October 8, 2012 Author Posted October 8, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/8752_zuHM5vG6YCBrgtb.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 [quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1349664774' post='2491100'] [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/8752_zuHM5vG6YCBrgtb.jpg[/img] [/quote] My Legend of Zelda games are downloaded onto the wii. In order to get rid of it you would have to throw the wii itself away, in which case you are shelling out $200 as I get a restraining order.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 I want to get in on this thread, but on the other hand I don't want to get in between this epic bromance here.
brianthephysicist Posted October 8, 2012 Author Posted October 8, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/9838_zuHM5vG6YCBrgtb.jpg[/img]
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 Why do I have a weird feeling that it won't be long before Jason gets in on this?...
brianthephysicist Posted October 8, 2012 Author Posted October 8, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/0146_zuHM5vG6YCBrgtb.jpg[/img]
BG45 Posted October 8, 2012 Posted October 8, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/1809_nD18kGdKJfjsMOR.jpg[/img]
brianthephysicist Posted October 9, 2012 Author Posted October 9, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/7081_nD18kGdKJfjsMOR.jpg[/img]
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 [img]http://i.imgur.com/yGiOW.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.qkme.me/3qno0s.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.qkme.me/3qu3au.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 Don't get in the way of practicing my karate, woman. I'll throw people and be thrown across rooms whenever I want to.
BG45 Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/8384_nD18kGdKJfjsMOR.jpg[/img]
AnneLine Posted October 9, 2012 Posted October 9, 2012 I think you may be a distant relative... such a great family resemblance... it is in the eyes..... the petite nose.... the subtle smile.... yes, we share a common ancestor.... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/uploads/profile/photo-13979.jpg?_r=1348848338[/img][img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/8384_nD18kGdKJfjsMOR.jpg[/img]
PhuturePriest Posted October 10, 2012 Posted October 10, 2012 [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/255442_391155464286115_1728819374_n.jpg[/img] (That one was actually me this time)
DiscerningCatholic Posted October 11, 2012 Posted October 11, 2012 BTW, what's up with the name of this thread?
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted October 11, 2012 Posted October 11, 2012 I think maps is the Initials of FP
PhuturePriest Posted October 11, 2012 Posted October 11, 2012 [quote name='DiscerningCatholic' timestamp='1349921229' post='2492173'] BTW, what's up with the name of this thread? [/quote] My initials are M.A.P.S., so Brian and Missy call me that.
brianthephysicist Posted October 11, 2012 Author Posted October 11, 2012 [img]http://www.easymemes.com/uploads/memes/8362_zuHM5vG6YCBrgtb.jpg[/img]
brianthephysicist Posted October 11, 2012 Author Posted October 11, 2012 [img]http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/hey-i-just-met-you-and-this-is-crazy-but-heres-my-ear..jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now