Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Dc And Ds Talk To Each Other Thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

YOU

 

 

 

DON'T

 

 

 

 

LIKE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DONUTS?

 

 

 

 

 

:blink:

 

this

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

HEY NOW, DON'T JUDGE

dominicansoul
Posted

heretic :|

 

 

 

:hehe:

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_<

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

tumblr_mo156xRXbl1qiu3jko1_1280.jpg

dominicansoul
Posted

awwww, a carmelite

 

 

 

Posted

FINALLY this thread took a turn for the better!!!

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

:nono: Don't be getting any ideas, Vee.

Posted

who, me???  NEVER

 

 

 

Theresa-of-Avila1.jpg

 

 

 

Posted

I am the least idea filled person EVER!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1015teresa33.jpg

Posted

i havent had a single thought of my own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

St%20Edith%20Stein.jpg

Posted

I dont think things.  Thoughts are not of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

our-lady-of-mount-carmel.jpg

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

<_<

 

 

I just had my first nighttime drive...

 

 

so if I enter

 

 

I'll have to learn how to drive a huge van

 

 

and on ice and in snow 

 

 

:eek:

Posted

you could always ask whats her face for help since she liked snow so much she prayed and got snow on teh day of her vows. :crazy:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Therese+Clothing+-+Cropped+-+2.jpg

dominicansoul
Posted

I have a snow driving story at the convent...

 

 

 

 

who wants to hear it?

Posted

one time in teh convent....

Posted

OH WAIT is this the story of how you lost your leg!?!?!??!?!?! oooohhhhhh

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

. . . :|

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

tumblr_mo3mk7cLoX1qiu3jko1_r1_500.jpg

 

:|

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...