Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, it's finally here! Brother Adam's birthday! You've been such an inspiration to all of us on Phatmass and just an all-around great guy to boot! Thanks for your presence on Phatmass and for your friendship. God bless you; may you truly have a very happy day!

:balloons: :cake: :birthday:

homeschoolmom
Posted

What? Adam's birthday??? I hadn't heard anything about that....

:band:

Thiiiiiis is your birthday song.
It isn't very long!

Livin_the_MASS
Posted

:ph34r: Happy B-day Bro. ;)

Have a day of blessings

God Bless
Jason

Brother Adam
Posted

Dang, I am so indebted.

Grant (DojoGrant) sent me a leather bound copy of the Divine Office. :o

Wow.

crusader1234
Posted

:band: happy birthdya to you, happy birthdya to yuo, happy birthdya dear brother adam happy birthdya to you, bonne fete a toi, bonne fete a toi, bonne fete brother adam bonne fete a toi, quelle age as tu, quelle age as tu, quelle age quelle age quelle age as tu.

wow elementary birthday songs... maybe the band emoticon isnt great.

"who invented the game musical chairs... when i was little i walked into a party and said 'there arent enough chairs!' and then the music starts and all the kids have anxiety attacks... then theres pin the tail on the donkey. parents say 'hey would your kid like to come to my kids birtday? were going to blindfold one kid, give him something sharp, spin himn around and set him loose!'" - regan

mom25angels
Posted

Happy Birthday Bro Adam...........did you know its Pope John Paul 2 's birthday too?
Pretty auspicious company you've got!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :clap:

Posted

Happy Happy Birthday!

Posted

[quote name='crusader1234' date='May 21 2004, 12:25 AM'] "who invented the game musical chairs... when i was little i walked into a party and said 'there arent enough chairs!' and then the music starts and all the kids have anxiety attacks... then theres pin the tail on the donkey. parents say 'hey would your kid like to come to my kids birtday? were going to blindfold one kid, give him something sharp, spin himn around and set him loose!'" - regan [/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolling: :rolling: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BROTHER ADAM! I don't know you, but I wish it just the same. :D

Mickey's_Girl
Posted

I add my birthday greetings! You rock.

MG.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Happy Birthday Adam! :D

Posted

Happy birthday brother!!!!

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

I don't want him to have his birthday!!! Cause if he has his birthday and turns over, it's inevitable that 21 days are going to go by and I'll have to get over! :weep:



Well...I suppose I should say happy birthday anyways! :irate:

















Happy Birthday! If you even try to get out of your birthday, then you're in big trouble mister!










All my love and heart to you on this day, your birthday! Your love and wife forever!











:wub: Mrs. Bro. Adam :wub:

Brother Adam
Posted

Jamacia sounds good this time of year.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Forgot a P.S.













MULE!

Brother Adam
Posted

I'm sorry that you think of me so stubborn. :sadder: I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

foundsheep
Posted

[u][color=purple][b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/b][/color][/u]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

[quote name='Brother Adam' date='May 21 2004, 10:24 AM'] I'm sorry that you think of me so stubborn. :sadder: I'll go cry myself to sleep now. [/quote]
No! You were supposed to say 'Nag!' :sadder:

BeenaBobba
Posted

Happy Birthday, Brother Adam! :)

God bless,

Jennifer

lil bull 04
Posted

[color=blue]Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

Happy Birthday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...