OwNeD_byGoD Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 lol ok so the everfamous question is "what do youwant to do when you GROW UP?" by grow up i mean in the future =P i wanna do missionary work in mexico after highschool, and after that join either the franciscans or another seminary...
punkiepinay Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 i either wanna be a nurse or a sister ie Sister Tina. but im not sure yet
crusader1234 Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 Right now I'm looking into getting a MIA (Masters International Affairs), then goping into Foreign Affairs with Canada, hopefully ending up in Europe but the Holy See would be the best. If that doesnt work I'm starting a record label that releases everything on vinyl records first. If the Foreign Affairs denies me, and the record label doesnt pan out, Im going to get a PhD in sustainable developement and hopefully do something with United Nations. Finally, being a teacher would be amazing becuase you get summers off, great benefits, and an amazing pension.
rachael Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 a photographer or working in the film/broadcast business
Iacobus Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 Medical doctor. crusader1234, teachers here, at least the two I live with, get a decent pension but complain about the rotten kids they get stuck with sometimes. My mum (3rd grade) has been crused out by a student and has had to break up fights that are not limited to fists. But there are always 3 good reasons... June JULY August!!!
Guest AloysiusGhost Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 i want to go out on my bike and travel around the country with no money eating twigs and grass, leaves and bugs, to stay alive, then when i get to the city i'll beg for food, and everywhere i go i'll call up the local diocese and see if they'll let me volunteer somewhere. lol :P
let_go_let_God Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I thought I had posted in this but I guess I didn't. I don't plan to grow up, although I do plan to have a career some day. Yeah tecnically you have to "grow up" but why can't I just be who I am now?
Colleen Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='AloysiusGhost' date='May 21 2004, 02:27 PM'] i want to go out on my bike and travel around the country with no money eating twigs and grass, leaves and bugs, to stay alive, then when i get to the city i'll beg for food, and everywhere i go i'll call up the local diocese and see if they'll let me volunteer somewhere. lol [/quote] that sounds like fun!
azaelia Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='May 21 2004, 01:35 PM'] Writer or something like that. [/quote] Sounds good to me
Colleen Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 [quote name='azaelia' date='May 24 2004, 04:18 PM'] Sounds good to me [/quote] You too?
ilovechrist Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 sports anyalyst.. coach.. player.. something like that.
Banksey Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 i think it would be way awesome if i can work to get a doctorate in canon law.
Crusader_4 Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I would really like to look at medicine i think i would prefer to work with young kids who have cancer and try to help them out. Also the religious life has been in my thoughts as well.
voiciblanche Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 I want my doctorate in theology. And then I want to be a Sis-tah.
azaelia Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 [quote name='Colleen' date='May 24 2004, 05:36 PM'] You too? [/quote] But of course. I want to be the next Tolkien.
ilovechrist Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 next Tolkien? claim me as one of the consumers who will pre-order your first book
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now