ardillacid Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 If you're in the tomball area this week starting/putting out fires, let me know, I'll buy you a drink. You've got my number
Winchester Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 I thought I didn't program it in because I looked under your name. So I went through my texts, and saw messages to Ardillacid. Clear.
4588686 Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 I once kissed a turtle on the cheek. Not the face.
r2Dtoo Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1351018421' post='2496400'] I once kissed a turtle on the cheek. Not the face. [/quote] Due to the surge in references to defecation lately I can't help but lump this in with them. You are a dirty, dirty, boy Hasan. Edited October 23, 2012 by r2Dtoo
ardillacid Posted October 24, 2012 Author Posted October 24, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351013449' post='2496352'] friend, ardillacid. [/quote]this is worthy of props, except you should have edited the period out of my post to make it work better Don't fail me again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now