An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Bread Stuffing Recipe Ever

Lil Red

For turkey stuffing we use the turkey neck and gizzards with a couple sticks of butter and some seasoning and boil that, let it cool and peel the meat off the neck bone and chop the gizzards up fine and mix all that in with the bread stuffing for turkey flavored stuffing, This is the way my mother cooked stuffing, and there was never a complaint. By the way do not ever use croutons or the pre cooked stuffing cubes, there is a big difference in the taste.

ed

good for you. but gizzards are disgusting.

PhuturePriest

he doesn't care about me anymore. :( thanks though.

I'm sorry he's betraying his long-time friends over nasty bread pudding. Just pray to the Lord every day "Forgive him, Lord, for he knows not what he does..." At least he better not, because trading friends for bread pudding is like trading gold for dog vomit, and I would like to think he is at least ignorant to this fact.

I'm sorry he's betraying his long-time friends over nasty bread pudding. Just pray to the Lord every day "Forgive him, Lord, for he knows not what he does..." At least he better not, because trading friends for bread pudding is like trading gold for dog vomit, and I would like to think he is at least ignorant to this fact.

it's not that. it's because i left the team. :(

PhuturePriest

I don't see how this is a bragging point

First rule of being unliked: Don't say unlikable things to dig yourself in a deeper hole.

Roamin Catholic

First rule of being unliked: Don't say unlikable things to dig yourself in a deeper hole.

False; first rule of anything is not listening to Ed

Edited by Roamin_Catholic

PhuturePriest

False; first rule of anything is not listening to Ed

I'd rather listen to Ed than a grown man with a picture of a Japanese woman as an avatar and spends his internet time trolling a website.

By the way, I realize what I am saying may sound harsh. I don't actually mean it, just deciding to play along.

Edited by FuturePriest387

I'd rather listen to Ed than a grown man with a picture of a Japanese woman as an avatar and spends his internet time trolling a website.

By the way, I realize what I am saying may sound harsh. I don't actually mean it, just deciding to play along.

:x

Roamin Catholic

Trolling?? LULZ!! This is hardly trolling