PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 #1 is better than 2 in my opinion, even tho 2 is brighter... I also notice how you conveniently didn't answer my homework question...
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1351558365' post='2500079'] #1 is better than 2 in my opinion, even tho 2 is brighter... I also notice how you conveniently didn't answer my homework question... [/quote] I like the first one because it represents my skin color better. And I've been reading George W. Bush's biography. I sometimes slide in the time to do math, but his account of what went down is rather interesting.
PadrePioOfPietrelcino Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 I'm glad your expanding your mind...DO BETTER!
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='PadrePioOfPietrelcino' timestamp='1351558672' post='2500083'] I'm glad your expanding your mind...DO BETTER! [/quote] I've actually found a deep love for science, there's some improvement.
MIKolbe Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 Does the bowl they use to cut your hair double as a cereal bowl?
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351559112' post='2500085'] Does the bowl they use to cut your hair double as a cereal bowl? [/quote] I do not have one of those terrible haircuts. Besides, you were the one complaining about my hair being too long. Decide, fool.
Anomaly Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1351559167' post='2500086'] I do not have one of those terrible haircuts. Besides, you were the one complaining about my hair being too long. Decide, fool. [/quote]comb it! Men don't talk about their skin tone or say Kitty. Your expression was good, it made Mkolbe nervous. Better pics.
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Anomaly' timestamp='1351559649' post='2500091'] comb it! Men don't talk about their skin tone or say Kitty. Your expression was good, it made Mkolbe nervous. Better pics. [/quote] I did comb it! I combed it as well as I could with the five seconds given to me.
To Jesus Through Mary Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 I think they look great. Posture is way improved! You do take the criticism in stride. Heck, better then I would.
Slappo Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 So I was going to say "black's not really your color, have you considered pink?" Then I realize that the pinkesque cassock's are for bishops. The idea of FP as a bishop really scared me...
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1351560372' post='2500096'] I think they look great. Posture is way improved! You do take the criticism in stride. Heck, better then I would. [/quote] I learned how. If I didn't I never would have survived three months here.
BigJon16 Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 You need to comb it to the side, the proper way. Check out the hair style of the seminarians in this video: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkdLGCls-g&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLR1-9GtONK4PZqjjJFhfang[/media]
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1351569625' post='2500159'] You need to comb it to the side, the proper way. Check out the hair style of the seminarians in this video: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwkdLGCls-g&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLR1-9GtONK4PZqjjJFhfang[/media] [/quote] My hair used to be like that, but I got a haircut. My hair is usually really thick and it is much longer, and it has a natural wave to the side, or so I've been told. All of the Priests in my diocese have shorter hair than mine, though. For a long time I thought it was mandatory!
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351569929' post='2500163'] That was your 4000th post. [/quote] I'm so proud...
homeschoolmom Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1351559112' post='2500085'] Does the bowl they use to cut your hair double as a cereal bowl? [/quote] It's always food with you.... Nice picture. I approve.
PhuturePriest Posted October 30, 2012 Author Posted October 30, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Basilisa Marie' timestamp='1351556263' post='2500051'] Plus, let's be honest...when are we ever [i]not [/i]criticizing FP to help him grow into a wonderful human being? [/quote] All I know is by the time I'm ordained I better be the most wonderful human being on earth. Only then will such criticism be worth it. Edited October 30, 2012 by FuturePriest387
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 good going futurepriest. I'm going to offer up a decade of the holy rosary for you, i didn't realise how seriouse about this you are. Onward christian souls. JESUS iz LORD. GOD bless you.
Mark of the Cross Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [quote name='Tab'le Du'Bah-Rye' timestamp='1351589122' post='2500239'] good going futurepriest. I'm going to offer up [b]a decade[/b] of the holy rosary for you, i didn't realise how seriouse about this you are. Onward christian souls. JESUS iz LORD. GOD bless you. [/quote] Is that years? Gee he'll be 26 by then and FutureBishop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now