Lil Red Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I'm claustrophobic. Plus I'm paranoid. Plus I'm skeered of the dark. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Sojourner Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I have a few phobias. The biggest one is bugs, particularly big scary bugs. The other main one is of finding a body in the shower, particularly in hotels. PedroX mocks me for this often.
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='May 21 2004, 04:04 PM'] I have a few phobias. The biggest one is bugs, particularly big scary bugs. The other main one is of finding a body in the shower, particularly in hotels. PedroX mocks me for this often. [/quote] :thinking: sounds like his the one whos a meanie!
homeschoolmom Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='May 21 2004, 04:04 PM'] The other main one is of finding a body in the shower, particularly in hotels. PedroX mocks me for this often. [/quote] Well of course he does... I would too... body in the shower?!... It's horse heads in the bed that you should worry about...
Colleen Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I don't like raccoons very much. They frrrrrighten me! I guess it's because when I was four years old, some of my aunts took a bunch of my cousins and me camping. One night, I woke up in the middle of the night, and to my dismay, no one was in the tent with me! I began to cry. I looked outside and saw all my aunts and cousins standing up on top of the picnic table, screaming at this raccoon that was eating our trash! Then one of my aunts grabbed me and put me up on the table with everyone else. I've never liked the critters since! And then last year, I was a camp counselor at a girls' camp, and one night, I had to take someone to the bathroom. As we were walking, we practically tripped over a mother and 3 baby raccoons! I was so freaked out! I hate them! And another night, there was a huge raccoon about the size of a medium-sized dog between me and the cabin. I just turned around and ran to the lodge and waited till it was gone! I know, I know, I'm such a scaredy-cat! But there's just something about raccoons that freaks me out. :ph34r:
homeschoolmom Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='May 21 2004, 04:10 PM'] homeschoolmom [/quote] you have a phobia about me!!??
Lil Red Posted May 21, 2004 Author Posted May 21, 2004 [quote]I know, I know, I'm such a scaredy-cat! But there's just something about raccoons that freaks me out. [/quote] mabbe it's cuz they look so sneaky! their "hands" are "gloved" and they've got those masks on! :ph34r:
Lil Red Posted May 21, 2004 Author Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 21 2004, 03:11 PM'] you have a phobia about me!!?? [/quote] no, i was laughing at what you said!
homeschoolmom Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Lil Red Devil' date='May 21 2004, 04:13 PM'] no, i was laughing at what you said! [/quote] be afraid... be very afraid! :blood: now do you have a phobia about me????
BeenaBobba Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I have emetophobia, which is a fear of vomit. LOL. I'm dead serious, too. If anyone around me throws up, I freak out and get all shaky, although I've gotten a lot better with this. I hate throwing up, too. As a matter of fact, I haven't [i]really[/i] thrown up in, like, 11 years or so. Yes, I'm a freak. Spiders and snakes creep me out, but I don't know if I'm phobic when it comes to them. I'm also a bit afraid of heights. God bless, Jennifer
homeschoolmom Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 wow... I never heard of that... I'm glad I don't suffer with that...
Lil Red Posted May 21, 2004 Author Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='May 21 2004, 03:30 PM'] wow... I never heard of that... I'm glad I don't suffer with that... [/quote] me too. and p.s. homeschoolmom, watch out! :irate: :irate:
BeenaBobba Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 [quote name='Sojourner' date='May 21 2004, 06:04 PM'] The other main one is of finding a body in the shower, particularly in hotels. [/quote] Haha. Someone watches [i]CSI[/i] and other crime shows a lot! LOL. Seeing a body in a shower would be really freaky, though. Speaking of showers, know what freaks me out as well? Does anyone get freaked out that someone -- a serial killer or something -- [i]could[/i] be outside the shower when you're taking one, or that someone or something scary is going to be standing behind you when you open your eyes from washing your hair? HAHA. Yes, these things freak me out, especially when I take a shower late at night. God bless, Jen
homeschoolmom Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 You guys watch too many movies... ... that could never happen... .... :freddy:
Lil Red Posted May 21, 2004 Author Posted May 21, 2004 yeah, I forgot to mention clowns. *shudders* i actually have a pic of me when i'm like 2 or 3 and there's this clown bending down to say hi or something to me and i'm shrinking back in fear. (it was at a parade)
crusader1234 Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 Hey Lil Red I'm scared of clowns too. Or, I was rather. When I was 3 my family went to our friends house for dinner and their 9 year old kids held my eyes open to watch the movie 'It'. That scared the @#$% out of me. So needless to say, I figured every drainpipe had a murderous clown in it, every faucet had blood in it, and every clown wanted to eat me. I got over it eventually but still dont trust them. I get really annoyed when people say "im scared of clowns" when clearly they arent they just want attention. Im not saying your doing it for attention I believe you but a girl I know said she is and then we went to the amusement thing and she wasnt fazed by standing next to one for about 4 minutes. Hahaha, I'm not exactly 'phobic' of anything, although I do have something wrgon in my brain which makes me feel like im being pulled off ledges... like if I stand perfectly still about 4 meteres from the edge of a cliff, I feel like at any moment my body might just stumble forward and fall off. Im not scared but its a bizarre feeling.
BeenaBobba Posted May 21, 2004 Posted May 21, 2004 I'm not phobic or really scared of clowns, but there can be something kinda freaky about them, especially if you've seen the movie, [i]It[/i]. :freak:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now