An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cute Or Mean?

brianthephysicist

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe I'm getting mean and jaded... but I think it is a darling video.... and I have seen kittens play EXACTLY like that....no box needed.....

brianthephysicist

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1351828529' post='2502659']
I hope that is not srs. :blink:
[/quote]
Yes, I have just returned from my 3 day suspension.

I saw how much people were getting frustrated and angry and hateful on the debate table for election stuff so I decided to try and cheer everyone up. I started posting a gif of people dancing on every thread in the debate table (not just the same one, I had a 2 or 3 dozen gifs ready). I got about 5 or so threads into page 2 before dUSt caught on and issued me a warning for spamming and began to delete all of the pictures.

I thought 'okay, let's be fair, I was spamming. Instead of posting things irrelevant to the discussion going on in those threads, I'll make my own happy thread in the debate table." So I made a thread about dancing, favorite dance styles or something like that, and just started posting my gifs in my thread and nowhere else. It wasn't long before dUSt moved it into the lame board. But, again, to be honest, I was the topic was lame and I was the only one posting and I wasn't debating anything.

So then I figured if I could manufacture a debate, but still make it fun to be a part of, then that would cheer everyone up. So then I conned Missy into commenting here to start a debate between us. That's when I got suspended.

I'm not upset. I get it. I really do. I just wanted to bring some joy to the debate table. Maybe I went about it the wrong way, but I have no regrets.

Plus, now the original post fits the title fairly well. So what's your opinion, Cute or Mean?

[quote name='brianthephysicist' timestamp='1351824095' post='2502544']
[mod]Banned for 3 days. -dUSt[/mod]
[/quote]

To Jesus Through Mary

Welcome back Brian. I get what you did and glad you had no regrets. :)
Plus it just shows...
You are so hard core
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mczhuge7kE1rhjln6o1_500.gif[/img]

:hehe2: NOW I get it... I couldn't figure out what could have been wrong with the kitties... it just was the context.

Welcome back from hanging out with St. Joseph in the woodshed... you've been missed!

Considering how heated things get in debate table sometimes I think some in debate table need banning. But I digress.

Welcome back Bri.

Agreed, CMDiaz... and now that Brian is back, there is room for them to go off and have a 'discussion' with St. Joseph, too....