An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Sister Is Officially Married!

PhuturePriest

PhuturePriest

She got married today at four in the afternoon. I served with the Benedictine Priest that they know in my cassock and surplice in all their glory, and it was amesome. My sister looked very beautiful and we danced from six til eleven thirty at the reception (My legs hurt, by the way). I got to meet an amesome seminarian friend of theirs, as well as some of their other friends. One of them had a really nice and beautiful sister that was my age and we danced quite a bit, but that's a topic for when MIkolbe starts making cracks about it.

Anyway, it was all amesome. The food was good, the music was good, everyone stayed until very late, and to top it off, we get an extra hour of sleep because the time sprang an hour back! I'm super tired and am making typos left and right, sop I supose I sould get to seep. I will post some pictures of it when they get back next week.

Edited by FuturePriest387

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1352009850' post='2503768']
Tell her congratulations from all of us. :)
[/quote]

The beautiful girl my age that I danced with? Yes, I suppose you should congratulate her. I am quite a catch. She danced with me several times, but also during the last song, and when she left she gave me a hug. :proud: I'm a stud-muffin even without having to sing in front of women.

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352010797' post='2503775']

The beautiful girl my age that I danced with? Yes, I suppose you should congratulate her. I am quite a catch. She danced with me several times, but also during the last song, and when she left she gave me a hug. :proud: I'm a stud-muffin even without having to sing in front of women.
[/quote]
This is better than what I meant. You are a great man.
You still sure about this whole priest thing...?

PhuturePriest

[quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1352030221' post='2503815']
So very nice to hear! Glad everyone had a good time. Pictures?
[/quote]

We had the pictures done by professional photographers, so we have to wait until they give them to us.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Congrats to your sister and your family dude. Really happy for you guys and glad you had a good time, but you are so not gonna be a priest. At least from what I can gather.

PhuturePriest

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1352047790' post='2503877']
Congrats to your sister and your family dude. Really happy for you guys and glad you had a good time, but you are so not gonna be a priest. At least from what I can gather.
[/quote]

Emily was quite an amazing girl, but I think she will become more of a friend. The seminary is where I will go.

Sometimes God gives you a wedgie and pushes you somewhere you never wanted to go. :hehe:

Like the US. I never wanted to go to the US. :| But now look at me.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1352051291' post='2503914']

Emily was quite an amazing girl, but I think she will become more of a friend. The seminary is where I will go.
[/quote]

All the better then.

PhuturePriest

My first dance was with my now brother-in-law, Rick (Not the groom, his brother). The photographers were all over that. Of course they left before the last dance, so the photo album will never show me dancing with attractive girls except my sister. <_< There are also a few pictures of me dancing with Michael (The groom).