Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For A Parishioner


Recommended Posts

Posted

I meant to post this yesterday and I forgot. I am asking for prayers for a parishioner who passed out at Mass yesterday during the Consecration of the Eucharist. His wife has the flu and he was feverish. All of a sudden, he was out. Thankfully, we had several nurses and a paramedic who took care of him until the ambulance arrived. Please pray that he makes a speedy recovery. It was very scary yesterday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...