LittleWaySoul Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6-fo99CAAAGCPJ.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef. [sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]
LittleWaySoul Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 So I've heard! At first I wasn't sure what that meant, but they explained in the chat Thanks guys!
Nihil Obstat Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub[sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]
AnneLine Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 Idunno there are other taco chefs out there.... I think he's embarrassed about something...
BrerSteve Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 Why is it that when I finally join phatmass, the first post I see is about arfink? [i]*squints eyes and looks cautiously at Tony*[/i]
Nihil Obstat Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='BrerSteve' timestamp='1352163043' post='2504880'] Why is it that when I finally join phatmass, the first post I see is about arfink? [i]*squints eyes and looks cautiously at Tony*[/i] [/quote] That is because [sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub][sub[sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[/sub]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[sup]He is a taco chef.[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup] [list] [/list]
LittleWaySoul Posted November 6, 2012 Author Posted November 6, 2012 [quote name='BrerSteve' timestamp='1352163043' post='2504880'] Why is it that when I finally join phatmass, the first post I see is about arfink? [i]*squints eyes and looks cautiously at Tony*[/i] [/quote] Welcome to Phatmass!! Arfink is quite well-known here, as you'll soon discover
AnneLine Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 I think being on your show AND designing the TacoChef logo has gone to his head....
arfink Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 Yup. My ego is like this right now: [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DZAE5.jpg[/IMG]
arfink Posted November 6, 2012 Posted November 6, 2012 And now my name shows up in purple and green. Odd.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now