An Old School Catholic Message Board

Free, Online Advent Salesian Courses

Chiara Francesco

Chiara Francesco

See [url="http://visitationspirit.org/2012/11/free-online-advent-salesian-courses/"]http://visitationspi...lesian-courses/[/url] for course enrollment and delivery.

[color=#111111][font=Georgia, serif][size=4]FROM DESALES UNIVERSITY: [/size][/font][/color][color=#111111][font=Georgia, serif][size=4][b]Salesian Online – [/b][b]Advent Course Offerings 2012[/b][b] [/b][/size][/font][/color]

[b]Gifts That Matter: A Salesian Perspective on the Season of Advent[/b]
This course will look at the gifts of the Holy Spirit from the perspective of the gentleman saint, Francis de Sales.
[i]Presenter: Fr. Michael Murray, OSFS, [/i][i]Director of the DeSales Spirituality Center [/i][i]Wilmington-Philadelphia Province of the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales[/i]

[b]An Advent Walk with St. Francis deSales & St. Matthew[/b]
A presentation of the Advent Gospel readings from St. Matthew.
[i]Presenter: Deacon George Kelly, [/i][i]Director of Institutional Research [/i][i]DeSales University[/i]

[b]Grace filled Waiting[/b]
Advent is a grace-filled time for reflective waiting, in imitation of Mary as she contemplated and pondered in her heart while awaiting the birth of her child. Let us join Mary and each other in this walk, this Advent journey, discovering together how it can be lived out beautifully in the simplicity of Salesian Spirituality.
[i]Presenter: Sr. John Marie Schauber, OSFS [/i][i]DeSales University[/i]

[b]An Advent Walk with St. Francis deSales & St. Luke[/b]
A presentation of the Advent Gospel readings from St. Luke.
[i]Presenter: Fr. John Fisher, OSFS, [/i][i]Director of Educational Initiatives, Salesian Center [/i][i]DeSales University[/i]

Edited by Chiara Francesco

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1352237328' post='2505289']
Thank you for posting about this. I just sent an email to them to enroll in "Grace Filled Waiting." :)
[/quote]

Mater, you have been a beautiful example of both grace and patience while waiting.

[quote name='manymarys' timestamp='1352732345' post='2508582']
Did anyone sign up and get a reply back from them?
[/quote]

I got a confirmation email back the same day saying they would register me and then give me more information. I've heard nothing since.

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1352743129' post='2508644']

I got a confirmation email back the same day saying they would register me and then give me more information. I've heard nothing since.
[/quote]
Same here

Chiara Francesco

This link has some info - http://web1.desales.edu/default.aspx?pageid=7728 - that students gain access to the course 7 days before it starts on December 2nd. So perhaps another email will come soon.