An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Election

FutureCarmeliteClaire

FutureCarmeliteClaire

Dear Election 2012,

You have a been a wild ride. You got me excited, you let me down, and because of you, I lost something I can't get back. Because of you, I lost my best friend.

It's a good thing I never once placed my trust in you. If God's plan is to purify His Church, I will say, "Here, I am Lord." I place my trust in God, not in you. People are let down and upset because of you, but I'm okay. If God's plan for me is to be a martyr, I will turn myself in after assisting the Church with all of my power.

Don't worry, I'm not disappointed. At some point you realize, "It is between you and God, it was never between you and them anyway." And now, I am ready to fight. I am ready to pray, ready to cry, and ready to suffer. Just like I was before you determined our next dictator. It's you verses me, buddy, and I have God on my side.

Sincerely,
Claire

Someone on the phorum once said not to tell God how big your storm is, but to tell your storm how big your God is.

Well election, and Mr. President, God is biggest that there ever is, was, or will be.

Someone on the phorum once said not to tell God how big your storm is, but to tell your storm how big your God is.

Well election, and Mr. President, God is biggest that there ever is, was, or will be.

PhuturePriest

I'm not worried about it either. A lot of people are upset, but not me. God will take care of everything. We need to do our part and step up our game, but politics are small and are not a main issue. The main issue is morals, and thankfully for us Church Militant our forte in battle is morals. Trust in God, trust in the Church, study up, fight, pray, and we will make it just as we have throughout two thousand years.

I just saw this photo on Facebook and found it appropriate:

[img]http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409200_10151122209481519_671466018_n.jpg[/img]

Edited by FuturePriest387

eagle_eye222001

If Romney won, I will go to war for the Catholic faith

If Obama won, I will go to war for the Catholic faith

If [insert name here] won, I will go to war for the Catholic faith.