What Is Your Top 5?

Papist

Spem in alium

Seinfeld
Married with Children
The Librarians
The Vicar of Dibley
Friends

Had to add: The Worst Week of My Life. Cracks me up.

Edited by Spem in alium

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Spem in alium' timestamp='1352323217' post='2505985']
The Vicar of Dibley
[/quote]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJYFokWoqOo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJYFokWoqOo[/url]

AccountDeleted

Right now I am enjoying Parks an Recreation.I didn't get into it the first season very much but by season three (my sister has DVDs of the series and we sat and watched them straight through) I really got hooked and now I can't wait to watch seasons 4 and 5!

In the past I loved Star Trek and Get Smart and I Dream of Jeannie (you can see how old I am) but one of my favourites was The Man from U.N.C.L.E.! :)

Now I like Big Bang and probably not much else but then I haven't had a lot of time to watch TV. I did enjoy Chuck when it was on. I think I prefer dramas now like the Good Wife.

edited to add some English comedies. I did enjoy Vicar of Dibley and Yes Minister and especially Black Adder.

Edited by nunsense

[quote name='ContemporaryCaflicCrusader' timestamp='1352316284' post='2505905']
1. Firefly
2. Arthur
3. Sanford and Son
4. The Simpsons (Especially the Treehouses of Horror)
5. The Red Green Show
[/quote]
Firefly, the sci-fi series?

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

1. The Cosby Show
2. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
3. That 70's Show
4. Golden Girls
5. Family Matters

There are so many more good ones, but I'm an old school sitcom person.

I can only choose 5?!

In no order:
Simpsons
Cheers
King of the Hill
30 Rock
Family Matters

Honorable Mentions:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Closest to making the top 5 out of the honorables. The episode where Will gets shot and Carlton loses his faith in the law and buys a gun is the only "very special episode" from my childhood that I can still recall vividly. Honestly, I think Will Smith had one of the greatest moments of his acting career at the end of that episode where he was crying in his hospital bed at Carlton's loss of innocence.)
Golden Girls
That 70's Show
Wings
The Jeffersons
Futurama
Seinfeld
Big Bang Theory
Blossom

in no particular order

the fresh prince of bel air
the cosby show
the simpsons
friends
king of the hill

Edited by vee8

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1352347215' post='2506380']
Parks and Recreation
Cheers
M*A*S*H
Wings
Psych
[/quote]

How did I forget M*A*S*H?!?

LinaSt.Cecilia2772

[quote name='BG45' timestamp='1352346758' post='2506374']
Honorable Mentions:
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Closest to making the top 5 out of the honorables. The episode where Will gets shot and Carlton loses his faith in the law and buys a gun is the only "very special episode" from my childhood that I can still recall vividly. Honestly, I think Will Smith had one of the greatest moments of his acting career at the end of that episode where he was crying in his hospital bed at Carlton's loss of innocence.)
[/quote]

Best. Episode. Ever.

I admit to crying in that one.

And in the series finale. I pretty much bawled my eyes out.....

TV is totally my sin, I've been addicted to it since I was a child, like being born with a needle in your arm. As I got older and was much more sinful, I would watch the evil shows on HBO or Showtime, HBO probably has to be the worst! I've cleaned it up quite after I had chosen to follow His path.

The Biggest Loser (been watching this for YEARS!) The transformation they make in such a short time is un.real!
Surviver - I would love to be on that show but Lord Jesus Christ created me to be very petite therefore I'd more than likely, not win!
Big Brother- This show I've only been watching for about 3, maybe 4 years. I wouldn't mind parading in that house!
The Bachelor - This show is full of drama and I love it, it's just a shame to see all the girls crying!
So You Think You Can Dance - Now this show gets better and better each year, I am thoroughly impressed with the way these people move their bodies!

Bottom line, I'm totally a Reality-TV junky!

Also:
Flight of the Conchords
Futurama
The Office (UK)
Get Smart
The King of Queens
The Inbetweeners
Fawlty Towers
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Scrubs
Malcolm in the Middle