An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teresabenedicta (sr. Asterone)

To Jesus Through Mary

To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='the171' timestamp='1352773442' post='2508886']
TB did her postulancy outside of the community. She entered and was invested instantly. If I remember correctly.
[/quote]

Technically she wasn't in her postulancy. She was in this weird aspirancy thing. She took in all in such stride. I remember the day she entered the postulancy. She had told me already, pretty much. But she came walking down in the postulant outfit during pizza night. Every sister started FREAKING out. Especially Sr. Faithful, whom I was sitting next too. She actually literally screamed. in my ear and then when hugging Sr. Asterone, her ear. It was so funny. But since I already knew, I wasn't that surprised, but it was very emotional to see her enter the community after such a long and painstaking ordeal. She is pretty inspiring. I could tell you story after story of how many ways she would inspire me and those around me. Dang I miss that woman! She actually got me to like philosophy!

Edited by To Jesus Through Mary

[quote name='To Jesus Through Mary' timestamp='1352774072' post='2508892']

Technically she wasn't in her postulancy. She was in this weird aspirancy thing. She took in all in such stride. I remember the day she entered the postulancy. She had told me already, pretty much. But she came walking down in the postulant outfit during pizza night. Every sister started FREAKING out. Especially Sr. Faithful, whom I was sitting next too. She actually literally screamed. in my ear and then when hugging Sr. Asterone, her ear. It was so funny. But since I already knew, I wasn't that surprised, but it was very emotional to see her enter the community after such a long and painstaking ordeal. She is pretty inspiring. I could tell you story after story of how many ways she would inspire me and those around me. Dang I miss that woman! She actually got me to like philosophy!
[/quote]

Oh yeah! I got it mixed up. I saw her at march for life, but forgot her religious name so I couldn't call her over. Haah! It was a sad moment. I was just happy to see her though. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Made 1st vows Nov 1st!!!!!!!!!!
Sister Maria Asterone Dodeka (Means Mary of 12 stars in Greek) is the 5th from the left. :)
Profession%20of%20First%20Vows%20122.jpg

Sorry I forgot to post this over here earlier. I know many of you are friends with her. I saw her in September and she was doing quite well. Please continue to pray for her family.

4th from the left actually, just thought I'd post it for the record :like:

oops, nevermind!!! I cannot tell left from right! :blush:  4th from the right, 5th from the left! 

Edited by Chiquitunga

To Jesus Through Mary

She looks so wonderfully happy! The joy of Religious Life!

Yeah she does- but HEY WELCOME BACK!!!!