An Old School Catholic Message Board

Military Absentee Ballots Received One Day After Elections

Freedom

[quote name='Tony' timestamp='1352443173' post='2506980']
I wonder if Freedom's favorite sport is professional wrestling :hehe2:
[/quote]

That's fake.

I hope you're joking, Freedom :cyclops:

if not, you should take a look at this article: http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-camp-retooling-campaign-after-latest-setbac,30282/

I hope you're still doing your part for the campaign!!!

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352441157' post='2506960']
I'm actually quite real. All of me. :|
[/quote]

LIES

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352443804' post='2506981']
personal attack!
[/quote]

I meant that as a compliment, barbies are hawt!

missionseeker

Barbies are hawt? Seriously?

Barbie

A young to middle-aged woman with large fake breasts, Over pumped saline lips, Blonde Hair, A Small waist line, and usually drives a Mercedes-Benz or BMW, and is generally rich from a husband or boyfriend or both, and lives on the most Western or Eastern coasts of the United States.

barbie

A plastic doll that is targeted at little girls. A tall, thin blonde with a fake tan and a 24/7 smile and unblinking eyes, not to mention a head that turns 360 degrees. A doll that represents a limited and unrealistic view of women.

barbie

A plastic blonde doll; victim of decapitation; supermodel body; a symbol of bimboism

... So you want to decapitate me and think I'm the symbol for bimbo ism? Sounds complimentary to me.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352462970' post='2507094']
Barbies are hawt? Seriously?

Barbie

A young to middle-aged woman with large fake breasts, Over pumped saline lips, Blonde Hair, A Small waist line, and usually drives a Mercedes-Benz or BMW, and is generally rich from a husband or boyfriend or both, and lives on the most Western or Eastern coasts of the United States.

barbie

A plastic doll that is targeted at little girls. A tall, thin blonde with a fake tan and a 24/7 smile and unblinking eyes, not to mention a head that turns 360 degrees. A doll that represents a limited and unrealistic view of women.

barbie

A plastic blonde doll; victim of decapitation; supermodel body; a symbol of bimboism

... So you want to decapitate me and think I'm the symbol for bimbo ism? Sounds complimentary to me.
[/quote]

You seem to be a barbie expert. If you look down at them so much, why did you own so many, because it's obvious that you did. Barbies were always a symbol of beauty in my book, but if you hate beautiful rich blondes, that's your right.

missionseeker

[quote name='Freedom' timestamp='1352499904' post='2507402']

You seem to be a barbie expert. If you look down at them so much, why did you own so many, because it's obvious that you did. Barbies were always a symbol of beauty in my book, but if you hate beautiful rich blondes, that's your right.
[/quote]

First off, not all Barbies are blond. Some are even black. So stop being racist.

Secondly any dope with an Internet connection can go to urbandictionary and c/p a host of a derogatory definitions of the term Barbie. Good luck finding one that says "beautiful"

Thirdly, you called me fake as a Barbie. That's not generally a compliment.

Fourthly, any Barbies that were in my house did get decapitated.

My sister is gorgeous and blonde so I don't hate them.

Edited by missionseeker

In all seriousness...

You both are sisters in Christ. Love eachother. It is ok to disagree. We should not be calling people fake, nor should we make talk of decapitation.

You both need to sit down...look eachother in the eye....and just breathe.....

then... Freedom can stand up.. and Mission can stand up... being affirmed in their love for eachother....

and then, together, you can make dUSt a sammich... it's the least you can do for this entertainment.

[quote name='missionseeker' timestamp='1352501942' post='2507415']
Fourthly, any Barbies that were in my house did get decapitated.
[/quote]

You're a family of doll mass murderers, you should be on America's Most Wanted!

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1352502539' post='2507420']
In all seriousness...

You both are sisters in Christ. Love eachother. It is ok to disagree. We should not be calling people fake, nor should we make talk of decapitation.

You both need to sit down...look eachother in the eye....and just breathe.....

then... Freedom can stand up.. and Mission can stand up... being affirmed in their love for eachother....

and then, together, you can make dUSt a sammich... it's the least you can do for this entertainment.
[/quote]

Whoa. For a minute there I thought this thread was turning into Mission x Freebird shipfic.